Windows 10: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family...

Discus and support Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dirk3672, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Dirk3672 Win User

Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family...

Title

I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable??

:)

Dirk3672, Dec 8, 2018
  2. RPmtl Win User

Defender Security Center displays at Windows launch

I did a check in the Task Scheduler and there's nothing suspicious in there. Ran system file check (DISM.exe and sfc /scannow) which found no errors nor integrity violations. Stopped and restarted Defender. The only defender item that lacks a green check mark is the 'Family options' that I'm not interested in configuring and enabling.

I'll look closer but it seems that all the settings are identical to the other 2 updated systems which do not display the Windows Defender Security Center when Windows launches.

RPmtl, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Windows Defender Security Center

The taskbar Show Hidden Icons shows the Windows Defender Security Center icon with a yellow exclamation symbol and says Actions recommended. But when I launch the tool everything shows green. What action is recommended? How do I fix this? I am using Windows
    10 Home 64-bit.

Edward2013RR, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family...

Windows Defender Security Center

This has been reported by many folks where everything is green in Windows Defender Security Center but there is an Yellow exclamation mark.

There is no fool proof solution for this as causes vary as per posts in Microsoft Answers Community. Of interest is the reply of Lothbrok in below thread which has helped 43 people.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Vijay_Verma, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family...

1. Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family... - Similar Threads - Defender yellow flagged

2. Windows Security with yellow exclamation instead of green check and won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security with yellow exclamation instead of green check and won't open: Sometimes when I booted my computer, Windows Security shows a yellow exclamation. I tried double clicking but it won't open so I restarted my PC and got a green check. How do I fix it so it won't show the yellow exclamation sign again?...
  3. Windows Security with yellow exclamation instead of green check and won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security with yellow exclamation instead of green check and won't open: Sometimes when I booted my computer, Windows Security shows a yellow exclamation. I tried double clicking but it won't open so I restarted my PC and got a green check. How do I fix it so it won't show the yellow exclamation sign again?...
  4. Green/Yellow screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green/Yellow screen: Ok so when I press ctrl+lmb left mouse button, a green/yellow screen pops up. This is really annoying, someone tell me how to fix it :c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greenyellow-screen/0f2478bf-4795-4068-be68-12abbf94be81
  5. Green/Yellow screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green/Yellow screen: Ok so when I press ctrl+lmb left mouse button, a green/yellow screen pops up. This is really annoying, someone tell me how to fix it :c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greenyellow-screen/0f2478bf-4795-4068-be68-12abbf94be81
  6. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: Hello! The task bar icon says 'Actions recommended', but no problem found in the Windows Defender security center 'Security at a glance' components. Anyone knows what could have caused this ? 123801
  7. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: Hi, Every time I connect to VPN(Client Network) from My personal laptop I get windows defender security center popup- Its shows all as green but yet it continuously pop up. I can not type a mail or do anything else. It happens only when VPN connection is done. I tried to...
  8. Security Center is all green but taskbar icon is always yellow

Security Center is all green but taskbar icon is always yellow: This problem has been persisting for some months on all three of my Windows 10 machines. The Windows Defender icon (in the popup from the taskbar) always shows the yellow caution mark. When I click it to reach the Windows Defender Security Center on this computer, all of the...
  9. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: A few days ago I set up a new PC (Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) with Norton as the security provider. The Windows Defender taskbar icon shows a yellow exclamation mark. When I hover over it, the hint says "Actions Recommended": [ATTACH] But when I click the taskbar icon...
  10. Yellow mark for windows defender security (action reccommended), but all is green on dashboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow mark for windows defender security (action reccommended), but all is green on dashboard: Desktop, so no battery. Windows 10, all updates are installed. I think the issue surfaced today or yesterday, later than the last monthly update. The icon in the taskbar displays yellow triangle, with 'action reccommended', but nothing actually requires action on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defender is yellow flagged