Windows 10: Defender message - IT administrator has limited access.....

Discus and support Defender message - IT administrator has limited access..... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to scan a folder in Windows Explorer, using Windows Defender, I get the following message "PAGE NOT FOUND IT administrator has limited... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wise R. Daffy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Defender message - IT administrator has limited access.....

When I try to scan a folder in Windows Explorer, using Windows Defender, I get the following message

"PAGE NOT FOUND IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."

That's not helping me at all. All Defender systems are green and seem to be working properly except this. This is my computer, not company owned.

Windows 10

Also running a 3rd party Antivirus and malware program.

I would appreciate any assistance, thank you.

- Quaesitor Veritatis Scientia et Sapientia -

:)

Wise R. Daffy, Feb 14, 2020
  2. kommo008 Win User

Page not available IT Administrator limited access

I can't use any security function with window defender ( ex. scan folder with window defender, scan drive )

and now I want to use the function " controlled folder access " but show Page not available IT Administrator limited access same.

I use private network and my notebook. There is no admin at all. Why IT Administrator limited access me ?

And my window notification to encryption drive. Is this related?

kommo008, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Page not available IT Administrator limited access

Hello,

You need to set GPO settings to Not Configured, that could hide the sections of Windows Defender:

[How To] Hide Specific Pages In Windows Defender Security Center

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Defender message - IT administrator has limited access.....

IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Defender message - IT administrator has limited access.....

1. Defender message - IT administrator has limited access..... - Similar Threads - Defender message administrator

2. Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access": My Windows Security has an issue "Page not found, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.this is not a work or school computer do I have a virus doing...
  3. Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access": My Windows Security has an issue "Page not found, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.this is not a work or school computer do I have a virus doing...
  4. Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: when i open the Microsoft defender it is show this message . what to do i now !Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.OK* Changed to a...
  5. Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: when i open the Microsoft defender it is show this message . what to do i now !Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.OK* Changed to a...
  6. it administrator has limited access to windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it administrator has limited access to windows defender: I have tried everything but i still cant access virus and threat protection it just doesnt wanna work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-windows/85cc9805-4471-4662-80dc-40c1549fc2fc
  7. it administrator has limited access to windows defender

it administrator has limited access to windows defender: I have tried everything but i still cant access virus and threat protection it just doesnt wanna work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-windows/85cc9805-4471-4662-80dc-40c1549fc2fc
  8. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT administrator has limited access to some areas message: I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help! I'm on Windows 11 and my pc is...
  9. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

IT administrator has limited access to some areas message: I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help! I'm on Windows 11 and my pc is...
  10. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

in Windows 10 Customization
    IT administrator has limited access to some areas message: I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help. Version 1803 (OS Build...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adminstraor limited access to defender virus

2. cant turn on windows defender - your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app...