Windows 10: Defender Offline and Memory Integrity

Discus and support Defender Offline and Memory Integrity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why does everyone just say HOW to start Memory Integrity instead of explaining why those Instructions may not work and why does Defender Offline Scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TJHLASTHPWITHMSNOHELP, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Defender Offline and Memory Integrity

Why does everyone just say HOW to start Memory Integrity instead of explaining why those Instructions may not work and why does Defender Offline Scan not work, not finish, not show any result????s...I have asked these questions since December 8th....so I just want to know...as this will be the very last HP I buy and I am done with MS....THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER......

:)

TJHLASTHPWITHMSNOHELP, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Whick Win User

Windows Defender Offline for Windows 10

Tried this suggestion and it did not work. Tried to boot from USB with Windows Defender Offline transferred from a safe computer. Would not boot from USB. Message "Secure Boot Violation, Invalid Signature Detected, Check secure boot policy in Setup"
    Any suggestions on next steps for a Windows 10 compatible version of Windows Defender Offline?

Whick, Jan 11, 2020
  3. John Zab Win User
    Windows defender offline disables mouse

Thanks for clarifying things out. If you want to ensure that Windows Defender runs a scan, we suggest that you try these steps:

• Press Windows + X, then select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
    • Type the following commands and press Enter after each:

Dism /Online / Clenup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • System will run integrity checks, once process is done, we suggest that you restart you PC to ensure that changes will apply
    Keep us posted.

John Zab, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Defender Offline and Memory Integrity

offline scan by win defender

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern with Windows Defender, follow the steps below:

• Open the Run window by pressing Window + R button.
    • Then type services.msc and hit "Enter".
    • Look for Windows defender service in the list and right click on it and select start.
    • Once Windows defender is opened try to do the offline scan on that window.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Defender Offline and Memory Integrity

1. Defender Offline and Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Defender Offline Memory

2. Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with memory integrity and I noticed that in the driver incompatibility section there is hardlock.sys which doesn't have a name like other drivers, for example oem70 and others. is there a way to fix this?, thanks...
  3. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity: Hiis it safe to remove these drivers cause they prevent memory integrity from went on?ftdbus.sys from Siemenssntusb64.sys from safenet incftdbus.sys from ftdi ltdsntusb64.sys from safenet inc...
  4. Memory integrity ?

Memory integrity ?: Hi, I have a couple of questions:a What exactly memory integrity is and whether it is important.b I cannot turn it on because of incompatible drivers? All of them are Rapport see below. As far as I understand, this is about the Rapport Trustees that add security to my banking...
  5. Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.: Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender. I got error like Page of memory Integrity page not found. Please help anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-issue-in-windows-defender/b2c7e6a3-7e0f-42f6-a8e7-432d095b25f3
  6. Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.

Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.: Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender. I got error like Page of memory Integrity page not found. Please help anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-issue-in-windows-defender/b2c7e6a3-7e0f-42f6-a8e7-432d095b25f3
  7. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity: Does anyone know how to turn back memory integrity back on? The "Incompatable Driver" is BrUsbSib.sys Brother oem21.inf This is the first time this ever happened to my laptop my OS is Windows 11 if thats important and I already uninstalled the brother iprint program it was...
  8. Memory integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory integrity: Memory integrity cannot be started : there may be an incompatibility on your device although that I turned it on before and it was just fine but now I cant turn it on how to solve this problem ?...
  9. Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity: I am a strong believer of windows security so I always keep the memory integrity turned on. It was turned on until I rechecked it yesterday just to find out that it somehow got turned off. I tried turning it on again but a message appeared "memory integrity cannot be started....
  10. memory integrity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory integrity: When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen. Because this happens??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/memory-integrity/3975a992-b0a7-4645-aa18-b4efa1640dc5