Windows 10: Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error

Discus and support Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC was suffering from crashes, had wiped it D-BAN and fresh installed Win 10. Still seemed slow, disabled any unnecessary background tasks/apps, ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by themagicbean1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error

PC was suffering from crashes, had wiped it D-BAN and fresh installed Win 10.

Still seemed slow, disabled any unnecessary background tasks/apps, ran checkdisk no error.

Tried to run Memory Check, froze at 93% for five hours this was about 86% of pass 2.

Tried to run Defender Offline, resulted in error 0xc00000e9, said due to issues communicating w/ periphreal storage. Tried again, same. Reset, tried again disconnecting all periphreals, same.

Next will try memtest86 and Defender on an ISO and will post update.

System:

LG22v24
    intel celeron n2920 1.87 GHz
    4gb ram

Win 10

Details from manual at
    https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/79053/intel-celeron-processor-n2920-2m-cache-up-to-2-00-ghz.html:

Instruction / Safety Information
    Product Specifications
    PC Specifications
    Display
    54.6 cm IPS LCD
    CPU
    Intel
    The CPU specifications differ by model type and cannot be
    replaced by the user.
    Graphics
    Intel
    When processing large graphic data like 3D graphics. it utilizes
    dynamically allocated shared graphics memory. The size of the allocated
    memory depends on the system memory size.
    System
    DDR3L SODIMM
    Memory
    The maximum capacity of the main board is 8 GB 8,192 MB.
    Memory of 3 GB or more is supported only in a 64-bit O/S.
    The memory specifications may differ depending on the model.
    Hard Disk
    6.35 cm SATA3 Hard Disk Drive
    Space
    Operating Mode: SATA2
    Bluetooth
    Bluetooth 4.0 + LE
    If you connect to Bluetooth device and wireless LAN at the same time,
    the system may become slow.
    In order to use Bluetooth 4.0, the device you want to connect to should
    support Bluetooth 4.0.
    Wireless LAN 3160ngw
    Intel
    Manufacturers and installers cannot provide services related to
    human safety as this wireless device may cause radio interference.
    Webcam
    HD Web Camera
    Lan
    REALTEK Gigabit LAN

Processor Graphics

Processor Graphics ‡ Intel® HD Graphics for Intel Atom® Processor Z3700 Series
    Graphics Base Frequency 313 MHz
    Graphics Burst Frequency 844 MHz
    Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 844 MHz
    Intel® Quick Sync Video No
    Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology No
    Intel® Clear Video HD Technology No
    # of Displays Supported ‡ 2

Package Specifications

Sockets Supported FCBGA1170
    Max CPU Configuration 1
    TJUNCTION 105°C
    Package Size 25mm x 27mm

64 bit instruction set

:)

themagicbean1, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member
    Tenforo, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Ok. I found the log file for a Windows Defender Offline Scan.

It's a MPLog-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.log file located in the C:\Windows\Microsoft Antimalware\Support folder.

You will notice D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Offline Scanner towards the top in the opened log file.

Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error [​IMG]

Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error [​IMG]

Tenforo, Aug 21, 2020
  4. SOISK Win User
    SOISK, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error

1. Defender Offline and only Defender Offline results in 0xc00000e9 error - Similar Threads - Defender Offline Defender

2. no scan results for defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  3. Defender offline broken

Defender offline broken: 1. My defender offline scan used to work good, used to take its 15 mins to complete 2. Then I had a zip file with a variety of trojans, malwares and backdoors. I scanned and removed that 3.Now my offline defender scan has broken, when I go for an offline scan, a popuo for a...
  4. Defender Offline scan

Defender Offline scan: Morning My system seemed very slow to boot this morning - blank screen no connection cable displayed. After it booted I ran a full system scan with no problems. I then ran the Defender offline scan takes about 15 minutes to run. The scan appeared to take about 5-6 minutes....
  5. No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?

No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?: No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? Memory Integrity will not start....NEW computer. HP 17.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-results-for-win-defender-offline-scanwhy/d85fb507-90bb-4159-b2a8-2266b9931979
  6. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are? All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed. That is all. Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were...
  7. Windows Defender Offline

Windows Defender Offline: Is Windows Defender Offline really working? Because I just did one scan right now. But after some seconds it just boots me back to Windows. What is happening? Is Windows Defender Offline even scanning for malwares?...
  8. Windows Defender offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender offline: Is there a copy of mssstool64.exe that works for windows 10 current release. All I have found boot up but says it can't be started because it was unable to detect a windows system drive. error code 0x8004cc01 I made a bootable USB from what I thought was a W10 version but...
  9. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Windows Defender Offline scan results?: Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan? 129683
  10. Defender Offline

Defender Offline: Does anyone know if Defender Offline is supposed to be a default option for the recovery environment? I don't see any options for it, or do I have to use ICD to create a custom option for the WIM? 34689