Windows 10: Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive

Discus and support Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find out where to get permission for my music programmes to save on the hard drive. Defender wont permit it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulineWilloughby, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive

How do I find out where to get permission for my music programmes to save on the hard drive. Defender wont permit it

:)

PaulineWilloughby, Sep 8, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 8, 2018
  3. No permission to save on my hard disk.

Hello Colton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue we need more information. Let us know the following:

• What is the error message/error code which you receive while trying to save pictures to My Pictures on your HDD? Mention the complete and exact error message/code.

• Where – which location – are you trying to save/download the pictures from?

Permissions are rules associated with objects on a computer or network, such as files and folders. Permissions determine whether you can access an object and what you can do with it.

Refer to the suggestion by Anil Kumar B from the following link and check if it helps.

Default Security Permissions for Windows 8 Pro

(Applied to Windows 10 also.)

You may also refer to the following article for more information:

Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders

in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670/en-us

(Applied to Windows 10 also.)

Check if the above steps work; and send us the information requested above.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive

little cat, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive

1. Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive - Similar Threads - Defender Permission programmes

2. Saving to an additional internal hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving to an additional internal hard drive: My current desktop running Windows 10 has 2TB of storage. I work with rather large files and there are a lot of them. I installed an additional internal 2TB hard drive. I thought I had changed the setting to have all new content saved onto the new drive, but it still saves...
  3. Saving to an additional internal hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to an additional internal hard drive: My current desktop running Windows 10 has 2TB of storage. I work with rather large files and there are a lot of them. I installed an additional internal 2TB hard drive. I thought I had changed the setting to have all new content saved onto the new drive, but it still saves...
  4. Permission problems when saving to a data drive.

Permission problems when saving to a data drive.: I have a drive that holds all my projects and a drive that holds my operating system. When I have a program open like blender, Photoshop, ect... when i try to save the file to the data drive it says it does not have permission to save. My user is the admin user and I have run...
  5. Saving files to hard drive

Saving files to hard drive: I've just bought Microsoft Office and am using Windows 10 but I'm struggling to save Excel files to my hard drive. What is the likely problem...
  6. Permissions error on external hard drive

Permissions error on external hard drive: my permissions are all messed up on my external hard drive and now I can not open my Quickbooks company file that is backed up to it..need some help here..thank you! ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security & privacy***...
  7. Permissions error on external hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions error on external hard drive: my permissions are all messed up on my external hard drive and now I can not open my Quickbooks company file that is backed up to it..need some help here..thank you!...
  8. Can not save to network drive, permissions denied

Can not save to network drive, permissions denied: Another problem out of nowhere. A USB stick on a Linksys router used as a network drive. Suddenly, can not save to the drive, and PC says "permission denied." Can find no way to change permissions. Get error message: "An error occured while applying security information -...
  9. No permission to save to D:\ drive

No permission to save to D:\ drive: I know this question has been asked before, but none of those answers have been able to help me. I have a C:\ drive and a D:\ drive on my computer. For some reason, my computer decided that the much smaller C:\ drive would be the better option to save things to. Now my C:\ is...
  10. Gaining permission to WD hard drive

Gaining permission to WD hard drive: I've recently tried to get my WD my world book, external hard drive going on a new laptop. Managed to install everything and it now shows on my network on laptop. But when I try opening the folder I get an message saying "MYBOOKWORLD is not accessible. You might not have...