Windows 10: Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime

Discus and support Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is my defender configuration, on this pic we can see the defender will run 'Quick Scan' for 'Everyday' and i confuse what time the quick scan will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Handian Sudianto, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime

This is my defender configuration, on this pic we can see the defender will run 'Quick Scan' for 'Everyday' and i confuse what time the quick scan will be started? Will started on 00:00:00 or 02:00:00

:)

Handian Sudianto, Nov 30, 2023

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime

defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime

1. Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime - Similar Threads - Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime ScanScheduleTime

2. Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender ScanScheduleQuickScanTime vs ScanScheduleTime: This is my defender configuration, on this pic we can see the defender will run 'Quick Scan' for 'Everyday' and i confuse what time the quick scan will be started? Will started on 00:00:00 or 02:00:00...
  3. Microsoft Defender VS Microsoft Defender Antivirus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender VS Microsoft Defender Antivirus?: Today, I uninstalled the Microsoft Defender app on my device.However, in Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Security providers, Microsoft Defender Antivirus is listed as my Antivirus. When I click on "Open app" for Microsoft Defender Antivirus, it just redirects...
  4. Microsoft Defender VS Microsoft Defender Antivirus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender VS Microsoft Defender Antivirus?: Today, I uninstalled the Microsoft Defender app on my device.However, in Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Security providers, Microsoft Defender Antivirus is listed as my Antivirus. When I click on "Open app" for Microsoft Defender Antivirus, it just redirects...
  5. McAfee vs Defender Antivirus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee vs Defender Antivirus protection: I bought a new computer that comes with McAfee VirusScan and Firewall already installed. By this being installed, the Windows Defender Antivirus and Firewall are turned off. The McAfee software is for 30 days trial. My questionIs Microsoft Window Defender software as good as...
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus vs others.

Windows Defender Antivirus vs others.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.546. I want help regarding Secuity / Antivirus of My Laptop. I would like to know how is "Microsoft Defender" Antivirus good for Laptop. How is "Microsoft Defender"...
  7. Malwarebytes vs. Defender

Malwarebytes vs. Defender: Someone told me that Malwarebytes is really better for Malware and I should also be running Windows Defender. Do I really need both? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-vs-defender/b5de5dd5-e7d9-45b1-b409-f060aab230be
  8. Defender vs Avast

Defender vs Avast: New PC on the way. Is Win Defender capable enough so that I won't have to use a free AV like AVAST? 157873
  9. NcAfee vs Windows Defender

NcAfee vs Windows Defender: How do I turn off mcafee firewall and use windows defender in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ncafee-vs-windows-defender/7175eee0-57ff-4f4a-a50a-f06ee2cad715"
  10. Avast vs Defender?

Avast vs Defender?: For a very long time (over 8 years) I have used Avast Anti-Virus as my main protection on the computer. Defender in Windows 7 was just not mature yet. I will admit that I know little about how good or bad Defender has become, but since I have been having real issues with my...