Windows 10: Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9

Discus and support Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suche Meine Möglichkeit, den Hotspot zu nutzen. Seit einiger Zeit sperrt mir der Bitdefender von WIN10 diesen aber. . freue mich auf eure Antworten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Günther Heim, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9

Suche Meine Möglichkeit, den Hotspot zu nutzen. Seit einiger Zeit sperrt mir der Bitdefender von WIN10 diesen aber.

freue mich auf eure Antworten

LG Günther

:)

Günther Heim, Sep 15, 2019

2. Zugriff vom S 8 auf meinen PC

Zugriff vom S 8 auf meinen PC

HerbertAhrens, Sep 15, 2019
  3. VPN, Tethering and my Samsung S9 Duo

I used to use my phone hotspot to link to my works VPN when working out of the office, at about the same time as the last software upgrade, this has stopped working. Im with 3 as a network provider, they claim to have no restrictions, they put me onto their
    Samsung expert, who tell me that they have no restrictions.

Has anyone else had problems, and what is the best solution.

All assistance greatly appreciated.

Phone: Samsung S9 Duo

Laptop running Windows 7 Pro

Peter

PeterWard(Brid), Sep 15, 2019
  4. EdgarJr_A Win User

Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9

Microsoft launcher freezes on android - Samsung Galaxy s9+

Hi
    Cristian FelipeGallego Ramírez

Thanks for reaching out in Microsoft Community. We salute you in using Microsoft Launcher for your Samsung Galaxy S9+. We deeply sorry on some concerns that you are encountering.

What version of Android is running under your Samsung Galaxy S9+?

Can you also confirm the version of Microsoft Launcher?

( You can check the version of the Microsoft Launcher by going to
    Launcher Settings
    > About Microsoft Launcher> Check updates. )

We highly recommend also to run Software Update or System update OS of your Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9

1. Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9 - Similar Threads - Defender sperrt meinen

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  4. DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC: AM 80 YEARS OLD AND HAVE STORED A WHOLE BUBCH OF PHOTOS OF A FEW OVERSEAS TRIPS ON A SAMSUNG S3 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC AND UP UNTIL LAST YEAR THE DRIVE WORKED PERFECTLY NOW IT IS NOT ABLE TO BE READ. IT IS THE SAME PC FROM 2020 AND ONLY WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED....
  5. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  6. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  7. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...
  8. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  9. Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter: I read questions and comments on this topic and tried a few tips but no solution. THEN I changed the Samsung S9 resolution to smaller and everything started working. My issue was that the phone connected for some seconds but no picture appeared and the it disconnected. Now...
  10. doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone

doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone: cant get app on my sam. gal. s 9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesn-t-work-on-my-samsung-gal-s9-phone/6b0177e9-2fea-43ef-b12f-d3c81d769ad1