Windows 10: defender

Discus and support defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can i disable windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender/098ea8ec-e774-4f02-8e36-bf2298f8f0be" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by martinthompson3, Jan 15, 2019.

1. defender

can i disable windows defender

:)

martinthompson3, Jan 15, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jan 15, 2019
  4. defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

defender

1. defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  3. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  4. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  5. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  6. Defender FullScanRequired = False

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender FullScanRequired = False: When I check the defender setting on my system using the powershell command Get-MpComputerStatus I see that the following settings for full scan. I haven't been able to find much info on why it shows my FullScanRequired = False and how to change it. I even tried...
  7. Defender FullScanRequired = False

Defender FullScanRequired = False: When I check the defender setting on my system using the powershell command Get-MpComputerStatus I see that the following settings for full scan. I haven't been able to find much info on why it shows my FullScanRequired = False and how to change it. I even tried...
  8. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  9. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  10. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging