Windows 10: Defense-at-Scale approach with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection

Discus and support Defense-at-Scale approach with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In part 1 of this series, we reviewed the significant enhancements made to Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) in recent months. In this blog,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Defense-at-Scale approach with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection

Source: Staying ahead of modern-day attacks Part 2: Defense-at-Scale approach with Office 365 ATP - Microsoft Tech Community - 256881

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New demo: Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office

Source: New demo: Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

Source: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams now available - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection for Enterprise

Source: Announcing Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Defense-at-Scale approach with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection - Similar Threads - Defense Scale approach

2. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection: I am wondering if this is a scam? I received an order confirmation email that looks pretty authentic stating that I ordered the Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Firewall for $299.99, I did not order it. I called the number listed 877-545-5306 to cancel...
  3. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection

Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection: Good day, We have a lot of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection licenses under our Microsoft 365 admin center. need to find out if these are standalone licenses that i can use on our enterprise workstations that are running a mixture of windows 7 , 8.1 and 10?...
  4. DEACTIVATE ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION

DEACTIVATE ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION: HOW DO I DEACTIVATE M365 ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-advanced-threat-protection/a86dc6e5-c83c-4194-9c60-77967e4fbf6e
  5. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?: I'm using Win10 Pro and just recently noticed that I have a directory named "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" I'm using Malwarebytes Premium Licensed version and Defender together. If this something MS added to the present defender or is this a pay for addition?...
  6. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?: I'm using Win10 Pro and just recently noticed that I have a directory named "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" I'm using Malwarebytes Premium Licensed version and Defender together. If this something MS added to the present defender or is this a pay for addition?...
  7. Office 365 Protected View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 Protected View: I have a NAS with mapped drives. Word etc opens them in protected view. How do I add share to a trusted sites? I want to leave protected mode on for internet sites. Can I turn off for intranet? For Win10 64 bit PC, not a server....
  8. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: Hello , I am trying to test ATP safe attachment by defining the policy to "block" malicious attachments . Sent a test mail , however malware was not detected and the message came in the user inbox normally . Can you advice what the test fails please ?...
  9. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: When will ATP be rolled out to Joe Public ? Probably we benefit in some way already because surely anything it stops is relayed to Windows Security . However it would be great and reassuring to know we have it in our Arsenal . Welcome any opinions Thanks...
  10. New demo: Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office

in Windows 10 News
    New demo: Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office: Find out how to prevent and contain cyberattacks across email and endpoints with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Windows Defender ATP) and Office 365 ATP. This new demo from Microsoft Mechanics explains how these technologies work together to help detect and...