Windows 10: Defrag and Optimise has Changed

Discus and support Defrag and Optimise has Changed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just run defrag and optimise for the first time in 1803 and I've noticed that it now only shows assigned drives. [img] 109409 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swarfega, May 6, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

Defrag and Optimise has Changed

I have just run defrag and optimise for the first time in 1803 and I've noticed that it now only shows assigned drives.

Defrag and Optimise has Changed [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Defrag and Optimise has Changed

1. Defrag and Optimise has Changed - Similar Threads - Defrag Optimise has

2. changing folder optimisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing folder optimisation: I have a folder that contains .mp3 files copied from another location. They are not music files.When I open it it shows the filenames with track number, artist etc - which are not relevant.I need to see this kind of view, which I can get by folder - properties - customise -...
  3. Defragment & Optimise Drives Windows 10 mess

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defragment & Optimise Drives Windows 10 mess: So when is microsoft going to fix the now 6-month old bug in the Defragment & Optimise Drives feature of Windows 10? This glitch has been damaging hard drives, especially SSD drives. Or doesn't MS care?...
  4. Disc Optimisation & Defragment will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disc Optimisation & Defragment will not update: I transferred my system disk from a small SSD to a larger HDD. Then updated Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. But the Disk Optimiser and Defragment sscreen has not updated . So I still have the SSD recorded as C drive and I cannot analyse or optimise the new system disk. Seems to...
  5. Defragment and Optimise Drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defragment and Optimise Drives: Hi All, When I go in to the services app in my Windows 10 HE, Defrag and Optimise Drives is not listed as a service. Also when I type in the search bar to bring up the app, nothing happens other than a very quick blink. I could go a cmd line, but I don't actually need to...
  6. Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment

Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment: Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've tried SFC and DISM commands and everything seems good. Please see the attached image. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 no longer supports defrag and optimise??

Windows 10 no longer supports defrag and optimise??: Why has my computer no longer supporting defrag and optimising? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-longer-supports-defrag-and-optimise/9c8504a6-ca17-4899-84eb-c2261edb6af8
  8. my defragment and optimise drives has disappeared from my PC..!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my defragment and optimise drives has disappeared from my PC..!: cant find it anywhere... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-defragment-and-optimise-drives-has-disappeared/b525f1f5-7fe7-427e-ab99-121926ec901b
  9. " Defragment and Optimise Drives "

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    " Defragment and Optimise Drives ": Hi, First of all, I would like to describe the laptop that I have. I have an 128gb SSD which holds the OS on it and a 1 terabyte HDD which I use for all my programs, documents, music, videos etc etc, both came with the laptop. Now I know its safe and normal to defrag a HDD...
  10. What's the trimming phase in Defragment and Optimise Drives?

What's the trimming phase in Defragment and Optimise Drives?: After defragmenting and consolidating (FYI, it's the phase that packs all the files together so it keeps the files from fragmenting), I managed to find a phase called trimming. I left my laptop to sleep while it was defragging (never really a good idea, I suppose). It loves...