Windows 10: Defrag and Optimize

Discus and support Defrag and Optimize in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What is a good optimizer with W10. Thanks 39959 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by enigma1944, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Defrag and Optimize

What is a good optimizer with W10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Feb 6, 2016

2. Cannot defrag all my drives

When I go to defrag my Drives on windows 10 The defrag and Optimize will not defrag Volume (d064.... and it shows that it's 15% fragmented. How can I get this to Optimize?

LeeCollatz1, Feb 6, 2016
  3. defrag and optimize drives

Some system files can not be moved to defrag the drive. this is not important, just ignore it

seahawks65, Feb 6, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

Defrag and Optimize

I was just reading THIS post, which can help with your question. Take note of THIS link too.

b1rd, Feb 6, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Feb 6, 2016
  6. The makers of Ccleaner also do a Defraggler both of which l can vouch for as used them for years with no problems
    Also Auslogics do a free version of Disk Defraggler which is also good

hTconeM9user, Feb 6, 2016
  7. ok thank you for you answers

enigma1944, Feb 6, 2016
  8. eLPuSHeR Win User

Defrag and Optimize

If you aren't looking for any bells and whistles, the built-in defrag program just works fine. It does its work.

eLPuSHeR, Feb 6, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Defrag and Optimize

1. Defrag and Optimize - Similar Threads - Defrag Optimize

2. Defrag & Optimize will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defrag & Optimize will not launch.: . When i go to services.msc, disk management is not on the list. when i try to manually command the defrag using command center there is no response from defrag and optimize and it does not open/launch.I have an Acer nitro 50 11400f GTX1650 with windows 11....
  3. Defrag & Optimize will not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defrag & Optimize will not launch.: . When i go to services.msc, disk management is not on the list. when i try to manually command the defrag using command center there is no response from defrag and optimize and it does not open/launch.I have an Acer nitro 50 11400f GTX1650 with windows 11....
  4. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  5. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  6. How do I get my D drive to be listed on Defragment and Optimize Drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my D drive to be listed on Defragment and Optimize Drives?: Lately I have been experiencing trouble with my D drive. Some programs installed have not been working. I decided to run an Error Check on my D drive to see if there were any problems. Unfortunately, the problem was unresolved, and I encountered a new problem. Every time I...
  7. How do I get my D drive to be listed on Defragment and Optimize Drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my D drive to be listed on Defragment and Optimize Drives?: Lately I have been experiencing trouble with my D drive. Some programs installed have not been working. I decided to run an Error Check on my D drive to see if there were any problems. Unfortunately, the problem was unresolved, and I encountered a new problem. Every time I...
  8. How do I get my D drive to be listed on Defragment and Optimize Drives?

9. Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives Delete or Impact My Music...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives Delete or Impact My Music...: As the title states: Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives delete or impact my music files and folders and any other personal files and folders? I assume the answer is "No." But just to be safe, I thought I would ask. I am currently doing some checks...
  10. Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives Delete or Impact My Music...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives Delete or Impact My Music...: As the title states: Does Windows 10 Disk Clean Up or Defragment and Optimize Drives delete or impact my music files and folders and any other personal files and folders? I assume the answer is "No." But just to be safe, I thought I would ask. I am currently doing some checks...