Windows 10: Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment

Discus and support Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys when i right click on a picture and want to send it to email as a attachment it says "there is no email program associated to perform this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mach1Padilla, May 15, 2020.

1. Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment

Hi guys when i right click on a picture and want to send it to email as a attachment it says "there is no email program associated to perform this action, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel." But the windows 10 email app is already set as the defualt email program in settings?

submitted by /u/Mach1Padilla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mach1Padilla, May 15, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 23, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program" While attaching and sending mail

Hi,

The solutions for the error: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Program control panel." are all provided on this thread.

If the solutions did not work, here is a workaround in sending your WordPad files as an attachment:

• Save your WordPad file.
    • Open your Mail app.
    • On your new email, attach the WordPad file.
    If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment

You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Send emails as attachments in Gmail

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment

1. Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment - Similar Threads - Defualt Program Email

2. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  3. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  4. emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

in Windows 10 Customization
    emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large"...
  5. Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program: Hi there I have recently started using the mail program within windows 10 for my emails. Previously I was using outlook 2010. I can not receive any attachments through this program, I have had to resort to going into my emails on my internet providers webmail program where...
  6. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  7. Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder: I am a musician and for decades I've been sending songs in AOL emails as an mp3 attachment - without problems. Now something has gone wrong. I can still attach and send the song as normal. But when I check my 'sent' copy, the attachment has changed name from the song title...
  8. Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.: Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving....
  9. Defualt email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defualt email: How do I create an association in the Default Programs control panel for email in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defualt-email/d035c09b-a670-4f15-b7ec-8ac58ec4ea02
  10. Attachments not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments not sending: Hi there Why is it that sometimes my attachments don't send to the recipients even when I've double checked that they're there before hitting send? How can I prevent this from hapenning? Kit...