Windows 10: Degraded Account

Discus and support Degraded Account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After typing wmic useraccount list full in command prompt i see that my status=degraded. This is my only account how do i fix this problem and why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SunMage, Mar 31, 2021.

1. SunMage Win User

Degraded Account

After typing wmic useraccount list full in command prompt i see that my status=degraded. This is my only account how do i fix this problem and why is it happening?

This is the account of the name i tried to change:

AccountType=512

Description=A user account managed and used by the system for Windows Defender Application Guard scenarios.

After trying to change my name it said access denied

:)

SunMage, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Degraded Account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Degraded Account

1. Degraded Account - Similar Threads - Degraded Account

2. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  3. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  4. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  5. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  6. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  7. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  8. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  9. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  10. Windows 10 : User account status degraded ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 : User account status degraded ?: What does it mean when the user account status is "degraded"? This is happened with My default User Account. I tried the following methods to re-enable user account status : $ net user darty /active:yes log: La commande s’est terminée correctement. Sames this command...