Windows 10: Dekstop ethernet network

Discus and support Dekstop ethernet network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have got a problem that my windows computer occasionally turns of internet and it turns back on, it messes up the stream and needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SpicyS, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SpicyS Win User

Dekstop ethernet network

Hello, i have got a problem that my windows computer occasionally turns of internet and it turns back on, it messes up the stream and needs to reconnect the internet, I use ethernet instead of WIFI and it does it as often as about 30 minutes or 1 hour.

:)

SpicyS, Sep 17, 2020
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Dekstop ethernet network [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Sep 17, 2020
  3. MJW77CA Win User
    Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection.
    The local area network is no longer in the list of network connections and the other computer in my house has a green light on the ethernet port.
    I've used all the cmd.exe ipconfig steps suggested by websites. Flush dns, reset dns, etc. I've also used the network troubleshooter in windows10 which told me a problem was not found.
    Nothing seems to change the light back to green. Can someone help me find the problem so I can fix it?

MJW77CA, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Dekstop ethernet network

ethernet

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following:

• Did you try to change the Ethernet and check if the network is connecting?
    • Is the Ethernet working in other computers?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Ralph Sta, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Dekstop ethernet network

1. Dekstop ethernet network - Similar Threads - Dekstop ethernet network

2. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  3. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  4. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unidentified network on ethernet

Unidentified network on ethernet: The other day I was on my computer when I lost internet connection to my computer but it was fine for everything else in my house I prior to this happening I did not touch anything to do with my Ethernet or anything that could just disable my internet. I use à TP-link AV600...
  6. Ethernet Network Adapters

Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  7. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK: Hi I bought from the market USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installationhence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  8. Ethernet network connection

Ethernet network connection: I have desktop computers, windows 10 pro and windows 10 home. Both have file sharing enabled but unable to share public folders. Got a message saying can't get access, check antivirus programme....
  9. network/ethernet

network/ethernet: Hello! I would like to know how can I rename my network/ethernet of my pc. Is there any one to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networkethernet/0bd709aa-2a13-4253-a932-6f803fa868b3
  10. ethernet network

ethernet network: how can I change the name of my ethernet network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network/1cd3a739-a480-4490-9866-79a08a3b5526