Windows 10: Del (duplicate)

Discus and support Del (duplicate) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; And the question/problem is???? 165102 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Berton, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Berton Win User

Del (duplicate)

And the question/problem is????

:)

Berton, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Del (duplicate)

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Del (duplicate)

1. Del (duplicate) - Similar Threads - Del duplicate

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Apagado del sistema no programado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apagado del sistema no programado: Buenas tardes, tengo este problema que el servidor con windows server2016 se me esta apagando a una cierta hora pero no encuentro el motivo ya que no tengo una tarea programa ni nada mi visor de eventos da el siguiente mensaje.El proceso C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe...
  6. Apagado del sistema no programado

Apagado del sistema no programado: Buenas tardes, tengo este problema que el servidor con windows server2016 se me esta apagando a una cierta hora pero no encuentro el motivo ya que no tengo una tarea programa ni nada mi visor de eventos da el siguiente mensaje.El proceso C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe...
  7. No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me dice error del sistema de archivos...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me dice error del sistema de archivos...: No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me sale un cuadro que dice : Error del sistema de archivos -2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-puedo-visualizar-las-fotos-cuando-pincho-en/ff06ee57-367f-4d83-9739-378ff8977b8d
  8. No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me dice error del sistema de archivos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me dice error del sistema de archivos...: No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me sale un cuadro que dice : Error del sistema de archivos -2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-puedo-visualizar-las-fotos-cuando-pincho-en/ff06ee57-367f-4d83-9739-378ff8977b8d
  9. No puedo visualizar las fotos cuando pincho en ellas. Me dice error del sistema de archivos...

10. buongiorno,sono Rosaria,all'interno del mio Pc ho trovato collegata una persona che si...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buongiorno,sono Rosaria,all'interno del mio Pc ho trovato collegata una persona che si...: Buongiorno,sono Rosaria,all'interno del mio PC ho trovato collegata una persona che si serve di System 32 per entrare nei miei dispositvi,potete aiutarmi ad eliminarlo?...