Windows 10: Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?

Discus and support Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the lowest the Task Scheduler options allow to go is 30 seconds. Any way to get it down to 10? 131226 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReallyFrustratd, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?

the lowest the Task Scheduler options allow to go is 30 seconds. Any way to get it down to 10?

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Apr 20, 2019

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?

Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?

1. Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds? - Similar Threads - Delay Scheduled Task

2. task schedule delayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task schedule delayed: Hello.i have create a task for wake up my laptop after hibernation.I choose to run qbittorrent.The scheduled time is 7:40 pm but the laptop wake up about 5-6 minutes later.I have chosen ''auto sync tyme zone'' and ''start with high privilege'' .Any ide about this delay?...
  3. task schedule delayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task schedule delayed: Hello.i have create a task for wake up my laptop after hibernation.I choose to run qbittorrent.The scheduled time is 7:40 pm but the laptop wake up about 5-6 minutes later.I have chosen ''auto sync tyme zone'' and ''start with high privilege'' .Any ide about this delay?...
  4. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  5. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  6. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 News
    How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler: [ATTACH]People who use their Windows 10 computer as a professional resort must know what an important role the Task Scheduler can play. Deploying your efforts in work may require you to perform certain tasks daily, and you can create and automate these tasks with the help of...
  8. Scheduled Tasks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scheduled Tasks: I have found working with computers for the past 30 years that they don't make mistakes. Or if they do, they make them consistently. That being said, I use Scheduled Tasks and Robocopy to backup to different drives on the same, and different computers on the same network....
  9. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: I have a relatively new install of Windows 10. I installed a new SSD and installed from scratch and then reinstalled all my software. I created some scheduled tasks, just 4 simple copy and paste tasks that I use for backing up. I've recently had to reinstall from scratch my...
  10. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: I have created a task that will run once every night 01:00 on my Windows machine. It worked OK before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Now it doesn't. When I try to run it manually from Task Scheduler following error occurs: Task Scheduler service is not available. Task...