Windows 10: Delay between typing and moving my cursor

Discus and support Delay between typing and moving my cursor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i stop typing and i want to move my cursor there's a delay and it doesnt mover for 1 second. i have seen the setting to change this once but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BenderWasTaken, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Delay between typing and moving my cursor

when i stop typing and i want to move my cursor there's a delay and it doesnt mover for 1 second.

i have seen the setting to change this once but i cant seem to find it anymore. does anyone know where it is?

submitted by /u/BenderWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BenderWasTaken, Jun 26, 2020

2. cursor delay

I am having a problem with the mouse on my dell laptop. I use a wireless mouse and the cursor seems to have a delay from when I move the mouse until the cursor moves. It clicks immediately but the movement is messed up

cherylstiglianese, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Cursor moves but I cannot type!

Hi,

Are you able to enter using the On-screen keyboard? If you haven't tried yet, follow the below steps and check.

• When you're on login screen, click on Ease of Access
      at bottom right and select On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with
      On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol
      (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jun 26, 2020
  4. erhuip Win User

Delay between typing and moving my cursor

Moving cursor while typing

When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing.

erhuip, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Delay between typing and moving my cursor

1. Delay between typing and moving my cursor - Similar Threads - Delay between typing

2. Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves: When I used my laptop keyboard, after typing often the position of my cursor will move and I’ll be typing in an other area. I’ve tried loads of things, but this is a reoccurring problem. The only thing that will stop the issue is when I use an external keyboard, but as a...
  3. Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves: When I used my laptop keyboard, after typing often the position of my cursor will move and I’ll be typing in an other area. I’ve tried loads of things, but this is a reoccurring problem. The only thing that will stop the issue is when I use an external keyboard, but as a...
  4. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  5. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  6. Typing delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing delay: When I type a sentence and then I have to wait few seconds to get all the words. All other functions works fine and my computer is not slow for sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-delay/bea90a26-0835-41c3-bdcc-b5d1f034d417
  7. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...: Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers...
  8. moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard: HI, I use two screens and would like to be able to switch the cursor's position between screens using the keyboard instead of my mouse. Are there any key shortcuts for this? at the moment I have to do a lot of manual dragging of the cursor with mouse. I'd like to be able to...
  9. Moving cursor between two monitors

Moving cursor between two monitors: I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other....
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976