Windows 10: Delay NumLock Toggle

Discus and support Delay NumLock Toggle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know of a 'gadget' that will let me set a delay before the NumLock key toggles - I have something for CapsLock, but it doesn't have it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pjd, Mar 27, 2016.

1. PJD
    pjd Win User

Delay NumLock Toggle

2. DaveM121 Win User

Black Icon Appeared on Desktop. House With Line Through it. Can't Click on it

That is the Lenovo on-screen indicator for the NumLock Key - toggle the numlock key and the Icon should change . . .

DaveM121, Mar 27, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    New Keyboard

Are you using the numeric keypad? Have you toggled the numlock key?

JimWynne, Mar 27, 2016
Thema:

Delay NumLock Toggle

1. Delay NumLock Toggle - Similar Threads - Delay NumLock Toggle

2. cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS: Hello For some time im dealing with the problem with my numlock i want it on and use the num keys on my right side keyboard,the problem : the i want to toggle the numlock on it has 3 actions :When i push the Num Lock key 1 It automaticly writes this "afjlk;d6fjlk;d"2 a window...
  3. cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS: Hello For some time im dealing with the problem with my numlock i want it on and use the num keys on my right side keyboard,the problem : the i want to toggle the numlock on it has 3 actions :When i push the Num Lock key 1 It automaticly writes this "afjlk;d6fjlk;d"2 a window...
  4. cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 toggles numlock when I switch users, is there some way to stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 toggles numlock when I switch users, is there some way to stop it?: Hello,I just built a new PC first in about 30 years and installed Windows 11 Pro.Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassis w/ 1x 120mm rear fan, 4x 140mm fans 2x front intake, 2x top exhaustCorsair RM750x PSASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboardRyzen 5 5600X CPU w/...
  6. Windows 11 toggles numlock when I switch users, is there some way to stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 toggles numlock when I switch users, is there some way to stop it?: Hello,I just built a new PC first in about 30 years and installed Windows 11 Pro.Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassis w/ 1x 120mm rear fan, 4x 140mm fans 2x front intake, 2x top exhaustCorsair RM750x PSASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboardRyzen 5 5600X CPU w/...
  7. NUMLOCK Problem..

NUMLOCK Problem..: YIL 2020 ben hala aynı sorunu yaşayan danışanımın her gün bana ettiği küfür ile yaşırorum. Hala XP kullanıyorum ve çok da mennunum.. danışanım ya hocam bizde win10 a geçelim office 2020 kullanalım dedi --Ben tavsiye etmem ama olur dedim.. paraları ödedik işlem tamam kurulum...
  8. Brightness and NumLock

Brightness and NumLock: Hi, I've just purchased the Surface Laptop 3 and I have some issues. 1. the brightness. I can't seem to be able to adjust my brightness at all which is proving to be an issue with different environments, and also preserving my battery. I've tried doing the whole device...
  9. numlock icon

numlock icon: why does the numlock icon not show up when I turn on numlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numlock-icon/09828917-296e-4a62-ab7d-0905914e0d22
  10. Keyboard NUMLOCK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard NUMLOCK: Just reloaded Windows 10 and I can't keep the NUMLOCK on. I have tried many suggestions. I have looked at the registry and it shows on and the bio shows it is on. Any suggestions? 97735