Windows 10: Delay on a particular key: ñ

Discus and support Delay on a particular key: ñ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've read several answers but none seems to refer to my problem. My keyboard is in spanish Logitech K850 and whenever I try to use the "ñ" it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CARLOS_ESPINOSA, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Delay on a particular key: ñ

Hi, I've read several answers but none seems to refer to my problem. My keyboard is in spanish Logitech K850 and whenever I try to use the "ñ" it doesn't write it. I have to press up to 1 or 2 seconds and then it writes several times the "ñ".

At first I thought it was the physical keyboard because I did change it recently but the problem happens also with the old keyboard also in spanish and even the virtual keyboard exhibits the same behavior.

I didn't had this problem before, it appeared recently when Windows 10 updated and by mistake I selected english keyboard and then corrected the keyboard to spanish. Before that, the key ñ worked like the other ones.

Any thoughts?

:)

CARLOS_ESPINOSA, Jun 16, 2020

2. win 7 oem to win 10 free upgrade, install wants key. win 7 key does not work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Modifying the right ALT key on my French Canadian Keyboard (Windows 10)

I am trying to modifying the right ALT key to obtain ã (Portuguese tilde on a)

It already exists with the combination of ALT+ right square Bracket, and the choosing the lower a or caps a.

What I would like to do is to use the ALT key + (the column and semi-column key) to get the
    ã directly in one step.

(This is the most common letter I need - I do not need Ã)

So what is the best step to do that mod???

Thanks for the help

zakocanada, Jun 16, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

Delay on a particular key: ñ

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Delay on a particular key: ñ [​IMG]

Delay on a particular key: ñ [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Delay on a particular key: ñ

1. Delay on a particular key: ñ - Similar Threads - Delay particular key

2. Accents and Ñ with right alt key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accents and Ñ with right alt key: hi, i use to have a surface pro 4 with windows 10 and i always could type accent by typing right alt + o for ó and the same for á, é, í, and ú. and alt + n for ñ.Now i bought a surface pro 9 with windows 11 and it doesn't work that way, i always have to change keyboards and...
  3. Accents and Ñ with right alt key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accents and Ñ with right alt key: hi, i use to have a surface pro 4 with windows 10 and i always could type accent by typing right alt + o for ó and the same for á, é, í, and ú. and alt + n for ñ.Now i bought a surface pro 9 with windows 11 and it doesn't work that way, i always have to change keyboards and...
  4. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  5. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  6. ñ or Ñ has typing delay, needs a real response by microsoft. windows 10, 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ñ or Ñ has typing delay, needs a real response by microsoft. windows 10, 2004 update.: Windows 10, 2004, update. laptop dell xps 04 oct 2020. when you write ñ = to a delay it could be a lack of response, you need to press and hold , output ñññññññ or ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ, but not a simple "ñ or Ñ" Points to consider of the problematic: 1. it doesn't matter if it's...
  7. ñ or Ñ has typing delay, needs a real response by microsoft. windows 10, 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ñ or Ñ has typing delay, needs a real response by microsoft. windows 10, 2004 update.: Windows 10, 2004, update. laptop dell xps 04 oct 2020. when you write ñ = to a delay it could be a lack of response, you need to press and hold , output ñññññññ or ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ, but not a simple "ñ or Ñ" Points to consider of the problematic: 1. it doesn't matter if it's...
  8. Arrow-keys delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow-keys delay: How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. Surprisingly, google is no help at all. submitted by /u/morty-89 [link]...
  9. Ctrl key working with a delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl key working with a delay: I have a big incognito here: After some time without using my laptop kinda month, both ctrl keys "stopped" work in some specific functions like Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C and Ctrl + X, but when I do a Ctrl + click in a web browser link to open in a new tab, works fine, also, when...
  10. Keys delayed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keys delayed on Windows 10: I was playing a game and out of no were my key stop working but if I hold them they do work I don't understand at all why but it's happened only once so far and it's making me mad can someone help me?...