Windows 10: Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From the very first day I bought my new HP Pavilion B&O Windows 10 laptop (Core i7 and Radeon Graphics) I faced a problem. That is, once I right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tarektopu, May 18, 2019 at 1:57 AM.

1. tarektopu Win User

Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC

From the very first day I bought my new HP Pavilion B&O Windows 10 laptop (Core i7 and Radeon Graphics) I faced a problem. That is, once I right click on the home screen vacant space to get the option to open a new word file or a new folder it takes unusually longer time which is like 10 sec or somewhat less than that. This is quite annoying particularly once you are in a hurry. Need a clue to resolve the issue.

:)

2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC

Right Click Menu Delays

after upgrading to windows 10 pro from windows 7 ultimate, the right click menu delays. when I right click on a file or anything, the menu delays for up to a minute and half and this has been going on for some months now. I have checked the mouse setting
    but everything seems to be fine. I downgraded back to windows 7 and the problem was solved but when I later upgraded again, the problem reappeared. this is so frustrating. anyone with any help on how to solve this?

Thema:

Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC

1. Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Delay right click

2. Right Click Menu Unreadable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Menu Unreadable: Hi all, I rebooted one day and I got this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I played around with personalisation but it remains as "white text on white background". A reboot does not fix it. Any ideas? Thanks....
  3. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  4. Right-Click delay in video games on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-Click delay in video games on Steam: Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I feel like this is a good place to start. Just recently some of the games I've been playing have been having this problem with my right click. It's not on the track pad, it's on a wireless mouse I have which I...
  5. Delay in Right Click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in Right Click: Hi all, I am facing a problem in Right Click in mouse. Whenever I make a right click on blank space in Desktop or in File browser in order to "Refresh" or to create "New Folder" or any other purpose, it takes quite a bit of time (3 seconds) for the menu to pop-up. I don't...
  6. Right click Start Menu

Right click Start Menu: Last few insider builds (not necessarily because of it) Most of items in Start menu's just don't do anything. Command prompt/, Disk management, Device manager, Task manager etc. Other shortcuts for them work, each one when started from anywhere else works. I made links for...
  7. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  8. Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay: Hello, recently my system has developed a weird issue. Right-clicking on the taskbar on any open applications that I have stops working quite often (the black task menu to minimize/close etc doesn't appear), meaning: after logging in it's all good, then after a while it...
  9. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...
  10. edit the right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    edit the right click menu: How do you change the context menu for web pages (.HTML, .HTM files) so when you right-click and select "Edit" the file is opened in another HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, etc....) rather then Microsoft Word? Thanks 64829