Windows 10: delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c

Discus and support delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since my windows 7 crashes i updated to windows 10 but the this is system got little delay while typin, using mouse or scrolling its like display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anismalik1, May 5, 2021.

1. delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c

since my windows 7 crashes i updated to windows 10 but the this is system got little delay while typin, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue can some one please helpmy email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

anismalik1, May 5, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

mouse delays

Hi Peter,

It is possible that you're experiencing mouse lag after update due to corrupted/outdated drivers or compatibility issue.

To troubleshoot your issue, I suggest that you follow these options:

Option 1: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

Option 2: Enable / Disable Scroll Inactive Windows:

• Navigate to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad.
    • Now locate the Scroll Inactive Windows option and disable / enable it.
    • Try disabling and enabling this option a few times and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 3: Change Palm Check Threshold:

• Go to Mouse & Touchpad settings.
    • Click Additional Mouse Options.
    • Next choose TouchPad Tab.
    • Click on Settings and go to Advanced Tab.
    • Locate the Palm Check Threshold and move it all the way to the left.

Option 4: Set the touchpad to No Delay

To do this navigate to Mouse & Touchpad settings like we explained in the previous steps. Now find the
    Touchpad section and set the delay before clicks to No delay (always on).

Option 5: Change your mouse frequency

Sometimes mouse lag problems can be related to its frequency. This issue usually affects wireless mice, and if your mouse is lagging, you might be able to solve the problem by adjusting its frequency.

To do that, open your mouse configuration software and change its frequency from 500 to 250Hz. After doing that, your mouse will start working normally.

Option 6: Disable Fast Startup:

• Press Windows Key + S and enter control panel. Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, select Power Options.
    • Now click on Choose what the power button does.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click on
      Save changes
    • After disabling Fast Startup, the issue should be resolved and your mouse will start working again.

Option 7: Change your Clickpad settings:

• Navigate to Mouse section in Control Panel.
    • Go to Clickpad settings. Navigate to Advanced > Smart Sense and set
      Filter to 0.

Option 8: Roll back your drivers:

• Open Win + X menu by pressing Windows Key + X. Now select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your mouse or Realtek audio driver and double click it.
    • Go to Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver button if available. If
      Roll Back Driver button is grayed out, this solution doesn’t apply to you.

Option 9: Change Power management options:

• Go to Device Manager and double click USB Hub device to open its properties.
    • When Properties window opens, go to Power Management tab and uncheck
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK
      to save changes.
    • Keep in mind that you need to repeat these steps for all USB Hub devices on your PC. After making the necessary changes, the issues with your mouse will be resolved.

Option 10: I suggest that you follow the steps shared by Jackson Chris on this
    thread.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 5, 2021
  3. mouse lag gone but keyboard lag remains

Hey!. Here's a solution that might work

Just like many of you I have encountered the same problem The TOUCH PAD Problem
    were your mouse delays after you are done scrolling and/or dragging a tab.This problem occurs when
    you upgrade to win10. Here's the solution

Step 1: go to DEVICE MANAGER
    Step 2: locate Mice and other pointing device
    Step 3: show its context(click the down arrow)
    Step 4: right click your mouse driver and click properties
    Step 5: Go to DRIVER section
    Step 6: And hit that darn ROLL BACK DRIVERS
    Step 7: Restart you computer
    Step 8: If it solved you problem
    Step 9: DO A VICTORY DANCE
    Step 10: If not
    Step 11:

DonnyApplebob, May 5, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 5, 2021
Thema:

delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c

1. delay while typing, using mouse or scrolling its like display lagging issue c - Similar Threads - delay while typing

2. auto typing and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto typing and scrolling issue: yesterday 08-09-2023 i updated windows regular update and the keyboard started to automatically type and i wasnt able to type my password also when i managed to start windows after some times the mouse started scrollinf by itslef . what should i do?...
  3. auto typing and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto typing and scrolling issue: yesterday 08-09-2023 i updated windows regular update and the keyboard started to automatically type and i wasnt able to type my password also when i managed to start windows after some times the mouse started scrollinf by itslef . what should i do?...
  4. Screen scrolling up while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen scrolling up while typing: Whenever I start typing, the screen will automatically scroll up. How can you stop this annoying problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-scrolling-up-while-typing/ddfecc62-9a9d-464c-94a8-d0491786e21b
  5. Having issues with scrolling delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with scrolling delays: is there a fix for this issue? also keyboarding glitches I have unplugged and reset keyboard and mouse a few times and checked for updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-scrolling-delays/faf99fea-22b2-420c-b0ea-6584b67f2690
  6. Typing and scrolling issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing and scrolling issues: I have had this laptop 2 months tops and continuously have this problem. This occurs every 10-20 seconds; I will be attempting to scroll up or down and the page will freeze and stop scrolling for about 3-5 seconds, then the page will scroll really fast as if trying to catch...
  7. Mouse lag issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag issue: Hello, I've been fighting off carpal tunnel and Googling pretty much everything I can, including a few posts that lead to this subreddit, but I cannot find a solution to my problem. My mouse is ever-so-slightly laggy and it's driving me nuts and getting to the point that...
  8. Why is the scrolling like this when using my mouse?

Why is the scrolling like this when using my mouse?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fryyiig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f09f8j/why_is_the_scrolling_like_this_when_using_my_mouse/
  9. Turning off mouse delay after typing

Turning off mouse delay after typing: I feel like I've looked everywhere for a solution and nothing has worked. I'm completely stumped and any suggestions are welcomed. submitted by /u/igNeedsABetterName [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el2nn3/turning_off_mouse_delay_after_typing/
  10. Typing and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing and scrolling issue: Hi, I have something strange happing for a while now and cannot find a fix; or even identify what is causing it. This doe not happing all the time, like I was able to type this issue here. However, out of no where it will occur, and then stop at other times; or maybe it...