Windows 10: DELAY

Discus and support DELAY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i type there is a delay also when I try to close the website won't close have to keep clicking red x 20 times before it closes? Thank you Timmy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Aug 4, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DELAY

When i type there is a delay also when I try to close the website won't close have to keep clicking red x 20 times before it closes?

Thank you

Timmy

:)

TIMMY 067, Aug 4, 2020

2. mouse and touch pad delay

Hello Khristopher,

To help you resolve the mouse and touchpad delay on your Windows 10 PC, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the delay start to happen?
    • Were there changes made prior to the matter at hand?
    • Have you recently installed updates on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have performed in an attempt to resolve the case at bar?

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 4, 2020
  3. sound delay

Hi Jakob,

We would like to know if you are pertaining to the Action Center in
    Windows 10, can you tell us if there's a delay either on sounds or the notification, or both?

This issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood which notification you are talking about. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with notifications. To have a better
    understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you making a program or editing a script?
    • What feature of Windows 10 are you experiencing sound delays? Can you specify? Is it from
      Alarm, Calendar, Action Center, etc.?
    • Have you successfully performed this activity before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

DELAY

mouse delays

Hi Peter,

It is possible that you're experiencing mouse lag after update due to corrupted/outdated drivers or compatibility issue.

To troubleshoot your issue, I suggest that you follow these options:

Option 1: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

Option 2: Enable / Disable Scroll Inactive Windows:

• Navigate to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad.
    • Now locate the Scroll Inactive Windows option and disable / enable it.
    • Try disabling and enabling this option a few times and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 3: Change Palm Check Threshold:

• Go to Mouse & Touchpad settings.
    • Click Additional Mouse Options.
    • Next choose TouchPad Tab.
    • Click on Settings and go to Advanced Tab.
    • Locate the Palm Check Threshold and move it all the way to the left.

Option 4: Set the touchpad to No Delay

To do this navigate to Mouse & Touchpad settings like we explained in the previous steps. Now find the
    Touchpad section and set the delay before clicks to No delay (always on).

Option 5: Change your mouse frequency

Sometimes mouse lag problems can be related to its frequency. This issue usually affects wireless mice, and if your mouse is lagging, you might be able to solve the problem by adjusting its frequency.

To do that, open your mouse configuration software and change its frequency from 500 to 250Hz. After doing that, your mouse will start working normally.

Option 6: Disable Fast Startup:

• Press Windows Key + S and enter control panel. Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, select Power Options.
    • Now click on Choose what the power button does.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click on
      Save changes
    • After disabling Fast Startup, the issue should be resolved and your mouse will start working again.

Option 7: Change your Clickpad settings:

• Navigate to Mouse section in Control Panel.
    • Go to Clickpad settings. Navigate to Advanced > Smart Sense and set
      Filter to 0.

Option 8: Roll back your drivers:

• Open Win + X menu by pressing Windows Key + X. Now select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your mouse or Realtek audio driver and double click it.
    • Go to Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver button if available. If
      Roll Back Driver button is grayed out, this solution doesn’t apply to you.

Option 9: Change Power management options:

• Go to Device Manager and double click USB Hub device to open its properties.
    • When Properties window opens, go to Power Management tab and uncheck
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK
      to save changes.
    • Keep in mind that you need to repeat these steps for all USB Hub devices on your PC. After making the necessary changes, the issues with your mouse will be resolved.

Option 10: I suggest that you follow the steps shared by Jackson Chris on this
    thread.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

DELAY

1. DELAY - Similar Threads - DELAY

2. Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing: I have tried multiple methods to get this to stop but nothing works and its driving me crazy. please someone help with this problem.my keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Elite and im running on Windows 11....
  3. Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing: I have tried multiple methods to get this to stop but nothing works and its driving me crazy. please someone help with this problem.my keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Elite and im running on Windows 11....
  4. High driver delays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High driver delays: During games, programs sometimes fail, LatencyMon shows a high delay of the audio and video driver nvlddmkm.sys , HDAudBus.sys . Complaints about nvlddmkm and the game input service are displayed in the error log. The sound on the monitor during system interrupts in the task...
  5. High driver delays

High driver delays: During games, programs sometimes fail, LatencyMon shows a high delay of the audio and video driver nvlddmkm.sys , HDAudBus.sys . Complaints about nvlddmkm and the game input service are displayed in the error log. The sound on the monitor during system interrupts in the task...
  6. Keyboard delayed in games only ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard delayed in games only ?: when im using my pc my keyboard and mouse work fine, until i load into a game, my keyboard will be so delayed soemtimes not even work. Ive tried everything including a new keyboard, reset my bios update uninstalling and reinstalling my games, nothing works...
  7. Keyboard delayed in games only ?

Keyboard delayed in games only ?: when im using my pc my keyboard and mouse work fine, until i load into a game, my keyboard will be so delayed soemtimes not even work. Ive tried everything including a new keyboard, reset my bios update uninstalling and reinstalling my games, nothing works...
  8. file deletion delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file deletion delay: For a software project in which I participate the installation routine contains the following code PHP:unlinkgetcwd . '/index.php';unlinkgetcwd . '/prestashop.zip';renamegetcwd . '/index.php.temp', getcwd . '/index.php';It results in an "access denied" error for the last...
  9. file deletion delay

file deletion delay: For a software project in which I participate the installation routine contains the following code PHP:unlinkgetcwd . '/index.php';unlinkgetcwd . '/prestashop.zip';renamegetcwd . '/index.php.temp', getcwd . '/index.php';It results in an "access denied" error for the last...
  10. problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup: Hiya.. for some time now i have some problems with clock on windows 11. Every time i turn on my pc, the time delays for a few more seconds. Like when i do synchronize it, it's alright but then after day it start delaying 5 seconds, next day it starts to delay for around 12...