Windows 10: delayed action to open sub context menu

Discus and support delayed action to open sub context menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeteCursi, Dec 19, 2019.

1. PeteCursi Win User

delayed action to open sub context menu

After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu

:)

PeteCursi, Dec 19, 2019
  2. PeteCursi Win User

After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu

PeteCursi, Jan 6, 2020
  3. F.Farah Win User

Hello PeteCursi, my name is Farah and I'm an Independent Adviser. I can help you regarding this problem

which Windows build do you currently have?

In start menu, Type "about your PC" and it will show you.

This was an issue in the 1809 build. if you are using this build, I suggest one of the following fixes:

* Either you upgrade your windows build to 1903 or the latest 1909 and see it it's get better

* Or if you are willing to delete a couple of windows apps, which are installed by default, they please go ahead and delete this list.

Start powershell as an administrator and Copy and paste those commands:

Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *sketch* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *wallet* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *solitai* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *help* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *reality* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *office* | Remove-AppxPackage

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved

Cheers!

Farah

F.Farah, Jan 6, 2020
  4. delayed action to open sub context menu

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown delayed action to open sub context menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. delayed action to open sub context menu - Similar Threads - delayed action open

2. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The old context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-context-menu-window-actions/e7a6afc3-11fe-40da-8731-222aeef20227
  7. The old context menu window actions.

The old context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-context-menu-window-actions/e7a6afc3-11fe-40da-8731-222aeef20227
  8. The old context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. script for opening a folder as sub-menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    script for opening a folder as sub-menu: Hello I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom menu (included some shortcuts)at pointer. is it possible? My OS: win 10 1903 .268 154148
  10. Very touchy action using context menu

Very touchy action using context menu: I use Thunderbird and installed an extension called QuickFolders. I love it, but am having a terrible time using the context menus to make my selections. I right click on a tab, the context menu drops down and before I can make a selection I lose it. If I do happen to be able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delayed context opening on right click