Windows 10: Delayed Audio Randomly

Discus and support Delayed Audio Randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have restarted everything re downloaded drivers and tried everything i can find or think of... any help appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StraitCody, May 2, 2021.

1. Delayed Audio Randomly

I have restarted everything re downloaded drivers and tried everything i can find or think of... any help appreciated

:)

StraitCody, May 2, 2021
  2. harrymc Win User

Delay audio for specific device

My personal opinion is that adding a delay to the computer audio is not a precise
    solution, for two reasons :

• There is no way that you can measure exactly the required delay
    • Such a delay will be confusing for everyday work with the computer.

I suggest instead using a software product that specializes in mixing audio
    and can solve the delay problem without introducing new problems.

An example product is the free
    VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Banana.

The
    VoiceMeeter Banana User Manual
    describes how to add an action via MACRO Buttons (page 29):

One of the programmable actions does a delay on the strip numbered i :

Delayed Audio Randomly zwLNy.jpg

I have no experience with the product, but I believe that you could use
    this feature to introduce an audio delay.

harrymc, May 2, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 2, 2021
  4. Delayed Audio Randomly

I am getting a little delay in audio but the notification sounds and warining tones are getting delayed.

Hi Arun,

This issue might have occurred due to the corrupted or outdated sound drivers.

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific to any music player?
    • Did you check using different music players?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to run the Audio Troubleshooter
    and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Playing audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Delayed Audio Randomly

1. Delayed Audio Randomly - Similar Threads - Delayed Audio Randomly

2. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  3. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  4. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  5. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  6. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Audio delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio delays: I found that all video and audio in my file have an audio delay problem. When I opened the file in groove music or films and tv both are recommended for Win10 and the audio will be muted at the first 8 seconds. When I tried to wind...
  8. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: I have around 35ms audio delay, when i listen my microphone with audio driver (rear Pink in https://prnt.sc/tkqvtv) the sync is perfect, but if is it a system sound or i listen my microphone with this system option https://prnt.sc/tkqx1c, has delay, in games, videos, i read...
  9. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: How can I delay the audio of an Internet-Tab to about 20 seconds? I can't find anything in the settings or somewhere else submitted by /u/1907rwe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdf758/audio_delay/
  10. AUDIO DELAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIO DELAY: System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. audio driver version Microsoft high...