Windows 10: Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Discus and support Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have somehow come across the same BSOD after solving it a few weeks ago. It persists across multiples games and happens after either a short duration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrinceSantos, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I have somehow come across the same BSOD after solving it a few weeks ago. It persists across multiples games and happens after either a short duration 1 minute or a long duration 40 minutes of gameplay. Whenever it happens, the game would close and show a prompt regarding graphics being the cause of the closure, and after a minute or so, it would end up BSOD in quite a delayed manner.I have tried to use the previous solution of reinstalling the graphics driver and doing a general system check, but it seems to not work at all.

:)

PrinceSantos, Jul 30, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Fabiushow Win User

Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

BSOD while playing games

Should I activate verifier for all drivers or only for unsigned drivers?

Fabiushow, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

1. Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - Delayed BSOD playing

2. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  3. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  4. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of playing video games VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

BSOD after a few minutes of playing video games VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have not come across this BSOD until a week ago. It is persistent across multiple games that I play; The only common aspect between them is their use of Direct X 12, I believe. The BSOD only happens a few minutes into playing a video game, varying from 40 minutes to 5...
  8. BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error when playing games

BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error when playing games: My windows 10 version is 20H2. Compilation of Operational system 19042.630. Windows 10 Home Single Language Please, I really need help. The system crashes while playing games. DESKTOP-K1HH658-(2020-11-23_15-36-11).zip - Google Drive 169011
  9. No sounds after minutes of playing video games

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sounds after minutes of playing video games: When playing video games, I lose sound after playing it for 10 minutes or so. I need to put my computer to sleep and turn it on again for the sounds to reactivate. I have already manually uninstalled and installed my drivers. Realtek audio drivers causes my microphone to...
  10. BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8: Hi so i just got this pc built, and just my luck i get a bsod a few minutes after loading a game. the system runs fine doing anything else. I've tried reinstalling windows a few times, but the same thing happens each time. i also get these activation permission not granted...