Windows 10: Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC

Discus and support Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this, I'm really frustrated. I recently purchased a brand new pc from Digital Storm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Morph436, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Morph436 Win User

Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC

Hello everyone! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this, I'm really frustrated. I recently purchased a brand new pc from Digital Storm which arrived about a week and a half ago. For the past time, I've been experiencing intermittent, but constant, BSOD errors. IRQL_NOT_LESS and ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY are the main two ones.

These errors happen randomly, but only when the game is running and in the active window. I could be afk chopping wood, or walking from a place to another place and it suddenly occurs. Sometimes it happens after 4 hours, sometimes after 8 - seems pretty random.

I have not installed anything on this system except Chrome, Discord, and BDO (Plus diagnostic stuff that the Tech's at Digital Storm have walked me through). I have :

1) Reseated all memory
    2) Removed Sound Card (using onboard now)
    3) Reseated Video card (though I didn't get a clean break, mostly just wiggled it out and pushed back in).
    4) Run MemTest for 4 repetitions (about 12 hours worth)
    5) Run Prime 95 for a while (tech said it should have ended me but it didnt)
    6) Reinstalled and repaired Chipset drivers
    7) Installed latest NVIDIA drivers
    8) Repaired Sound Blaster Drivers (Then Removed card - see above).
    9) Ensured only PC Connected to UPS (1000Watt PS connected to 1000W Rated UPS) - Other things are connected but not in the battery section
    10) Disabled the Performance features of BDO that use extra Memory and computer resources (just in case).

Because this issue is only occurring in one program, the techs are claiming this is not a hw issue and it's possibly a driver configuration/code issue with BDO. This is weird to me, as BDO has been running on almost every computer I've owned for the past 4 years without any issues (4+ PC's). I don't understand why this config would be having problems, but that's why I'm coming to you guys Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC :). I am hopeful you can help me with this - willing to do whatever it takes to either fix the issue or prove a hw issue so I can return the pc and get it fixed.

I'm running Windows 10 with 128 GB Ram, NVIDIA TITAN RTX, Intel i9-10920X @ 3.5 Ghz. USB Keyboard, SteelSeries Mouse/Headset. Samsung Monitor (HDMI Connection). Windows Home Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450). I've attached the log collector (Should be about 7 or more MiniDumps) . Thanks in advance for any help - looking forward to getting this fixed! Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC :)

:)

Morph436, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 5, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Delayed BSOD with BDO/XIGN Windows 10 Brand New PC - Similar Threads - Delayed BSOD BDO

2. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  3. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  4. Brand new assembled PC but continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new assembled PC but continuous BSOD: Hi, about a month ago I started buying on amazon it, es, de the HW components for my new desktop PC. From the moment I received all the components and was able to use the PC I had several problems of different nature. First problem: with HDMI cable connected to the video card...
  5. BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC: HiI'm getting crashes on my brand new PC. i paid alot for it so please can you help me figure if this is hardware or software issue? specs:ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 - bundkort - ATX - LGA1700 sokkel - Z690Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW - 1TB - PCI Express 4.0 x4 NVMe...
  6. BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC: HiI'm getting crashes on my brand new PC. i paid alot for it so please can you help me figure if this is hardware or software issue? specs:ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 - bundkort - ATX - LGA1700 sokkel - Z690Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW - 1TB - PCI Express 4.0 x4 NVMe...
  7. Constant BSOD on brand new PC build

Constant BSOD on brand new PC build: I had a pc store build me a brand new PC a month ago that has the following specifications. Asus Tuf gaming b460M-Plus motherboard, i9-9900k processor, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD running windows 10 pro 20H2 OS build 19042.928 with a 800W PSU. Since purchasing it, I...
  8. Brand New PC, Constant BSODs

Brand New PC, Constant BSODs: Hi there. So I bought a PC (pre-built) that had already had an iGPU. I installed another (dedicated) GPU I had from the PC I had built myself a while back but didn't use at all. Here are the specs: Gigabyte B460M DS3H w/ Wi-Fi Intel i7-10700 Processor @2.9 GHz with iGPU -...
  9. Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Specs: Ryzen 5 3400G Vega 11 Integrated GPU 1x8 DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram Enermax 500W PSU 128 GB Kinston SSD on which Windows is installed & 1TB WD Blue HDD I bought a brand new PC yesterday and installed official Windows from Microsoft's site and started getting these...
  10. BSOD Brand new pc.

BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...