Windows 10: Delayed Desktop Display Time

Discus and support Delayed Desktop Display Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. Sunny Duttagupta, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Delayed Desktop Display Time

My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds.

Please advise how to resolve this situation.

:)

Dr. Sunny Duttagupta, Oct 30, 2020

2. Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Oct 30, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Delayed Desktop Display Time

Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

Excellent! Thank You

Cyberdesigner, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Delayed Desktop Display Time

1. Delayed Desktop Display Time - Similar Threads - Delayed Desktop Display

2. How to display the system time on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display the system time on the desktop: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a product that enhances the appearance and management of the desktop. For document purposes, I'd like to display the system time on the desktop, to document the sequence of events. I looked at the Windows Clock app. It doesn't seem to offer...
  3. How to display the system time on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to display the system time on the desktop: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a product that enhances the appearance and management of the desktop. For document purposes, I'd like to display the system time on the desktop, to document the sequence of events. I looked at the Windows Clock app. It doesn't seem to offer...
  4. Time delay on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time delay on windows 10 Pro: Hey! I'm sc0rpn and I was installing a spotify custom theme a few hours ago and then I realized it changed my windows time! I tried doing a method another Microsoft employee told me to do a few years ago but it does not work! If anybody has any safe and reliable ways to get...
  5. Monitor/Display Delays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor/Display Delays: I have a Dell laptop with an external monitor as a second display. Sometimes, not all the time, both monitors go dark when I am away, and then take some time (a minute or two) to "come back to life". I don't put my laptop to sleep, maybe they go into energy-saving mode. A...
  6. Delayed Desktop Display Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delayed Desktop Display Time: My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds. Please advise how to resolve this situation....
  7. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?: Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem: When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be...
  8. Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop: How can I display time and temperature on the desktop? I used to be able to do this on my old pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-weather-display-onwindows-10-desktop/8f61ebe4-64a3-4e50-ae71-9bd106a690d8
  9. Time delay in dual boot system

Time delay in dual boot system: I have a dual boot system with Windows 10 Pro and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Every time I switch to Ubuntu and get back to windows, I find time is delayed 2 hours! I am using a Dell laptop. What should I do to fix this?...
  10. Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar

Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar: I used to be able to see the time and date on the taskbar at the bottom of my desktop but today it is not there. How can I reset this to display please? It shows volume, etc. but no date and time....