Windows 10: Delayed Login after password entered.

Discus and support Delayed Login after password entered. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I am using licensed version of windows 10 pro with all the latest updated. Since last two updated i am facing one issue. Windows boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NerajNagar, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Delayed Login after password entered.

Hello All,

I am using licensed version of windows 10 pro with all the latest updated. Since last two updated i am facing one issue. Windows boots fast till it reaches the password screen. It hardly takes 1 min.

When I enter password, it shows please wait and loader for next 8 to 10 minutes. After that, system works normal. I scanned with inbuilt tools of scan and repair, no error reported till now.

I talked to one of the hardware engineer, he says, possibly SMPS is faulty. Can anyone please suggest any solution?

I use 3rd gen i5 with 8gb ram with original intel board. Two hdd, wd 1tb and hitachi 500gb. no writer. no printer.

Thanks,

Neraj

:)

NerajNagar, Sep 10, 2020

2. Login hangs after entering password

Repro:

• Boot up Win 10 after latest update
    • Enter correct password for Microsoft account
    • Attempt to login
    Result : Login freezes and I am not able to log in.

Hard boot is required.

BrianFalkner, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Delayed Login after password entered.

Not able to login to Windows 10 when entering the password into it.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully and not able to login to Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to check with different keyboard?

I suggest you to try to enter the password using On-Screen Keyboard and check if it helps.

1. When at login page, click on Ease of Access which is available at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard.

3. Try to enter the correct password and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Delayed Login after password entered.

1. Delayed Login after password entered. - Similar Threads - Delayed Login password

2. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  3. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  4. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  5. Is Possible To Make Windows 10 Faster After Entering Login Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Possible To Make Windows 10 Faster After Entering Login Password?: I've tried windows 11 and feel some significant difference. One of them is the loading speed after I finish typing the login password.Can I make faster loading on Windows 10 after entering the password to login? Like Windows 11?...
  6. Is Possible To Make Windows 10 Faster After Entering Login Password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Possible To Make Windows 10 Faster After Entering Login Password?: I've tried windows 11 and feel some significant difference. One of them is the loading speed after I finish typing the login password.Can I make faster loading on Windows 10 after entering the password to login? Like Windows 11?...
  7. 2 min delay from password-login to desktop after the latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 min delay from password-login to desktop after the latest update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manolos69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fevopi/2_min_delay_from_passwordlogin_to_desktop_after/
  8. After entering password it’s user profile login failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After entering password it’s user profile login failed: After entering password “ user login failed” comes up and i can’t get into my surface. ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***...
  9. After entering password it’s user profile login failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    After entering password it’s user profile login failed: After entering password “ user login failed” comes up and i can’t get into my surface. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-password-its-user-profile-login/c5c69ccd-098b-421f-9687-464b154d55a0
  10. Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen: Split from this thread. PHYSICAL LENOVO KEYBOARD SET TO US ENG....EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE UPGRADE Moderator Note for Clarification: Unable to enter password to login to Windows. This happens after upgrade...