Windows 10: Delayed networking start, update 2004.

Discus and support Delayed networking start, update 2004. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, or if it's a known bug or whatnot but I couldn't find anything from my quick Googling. I updated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fruityten, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Delayed networking start, update 2004.

Hi,

I'm not sure if others are experiencing this, or if it's a known bug or whatnot but I couldn't find anything from my quick Googling.

I updated to 2004 (build 19041.388) a couple of weeks back to test WSL2. In the main I have 0 issues and it's a decent release (WSL is much faster), but I have noticed that when logging into Windows, I'm at the desktop and ready to go, and I've not got a DHCP lease yet.

This causes a few apps to promptly complain for lack of connectivity. Which is quite annoying.

Prior to this update, I can't remember ever being in this scenario. It would always be that by the time I'm at desktop and the background crufts loading, the network is all ready to go.

Short video here: https://youtu.be/xuvBlLrQD14

Any suggestions or pointers to bug tickets are welcome!

Thanks

submitted by /u/fruityten
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fruityten, Aug 6, 2020

2. Failed to start in Safe Mode with Networking

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the step in the below link and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

After following the steps in the above link, next is to Choose the option "Safe Mode with Networking" from the listed option.

Post back if you need further assistance, We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 6, 2020
  3. No network connectivity after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response:

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter.

Try the following steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select “Network Adapter”

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Delayed networking start, update 2004.

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Delayed networking start, update 2004.

1. Delayed networking start, update 2004. - Similar Threads - Delayed networking start

2. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  3. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  4. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. delay start programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delay start programs: I need to know how to launch a program after 5 minutes of double clicking / opening it. eg: once i click open excel. i want it to open after 5 minutes.Thank you kind peoples...
  6. Start up delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up delay: Password request does not pop up after 5 minutes or more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-delay/909a7a85-d31d-4449-b98c-b8513004ea31
  7. App loading delay with 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    App loading delay with 2004: Hi all - I'm new to the forum :) I wonder if anyone could offer me some advice. I updated to 2004 and found that whatever software I loaded there is a few seconds delay before the app appears. For example, I double click Chrome and it takes 4 or 5 seconds before the browser...
  8. Network delayed initialization on login (2004 update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network delayed initialization on login (2004 update): Anyone else seen this issue? I've finally received the 2004 update today. After install, my NIC is never ready upon login anymore. It takes 5-10 seconds before connectivity is ready. I've updated the driver via Windows Update I've looked into tweaking advanced settings on...
  9. Start button delay

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start button delay: Hi all, just reporting an annoying issue, nothing critical, but most times when I click the Windows Start button there is a slight delay (1 to 2 seconds) in displaying the start screen menu, like it's not snappy. Any feedback on this? Thanks 136987
  10. Delay in starting Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in starting Windows: A few weeks ago I suddenly experienced a delay in the startup of Windows 10. It is consistent every time now. When I do a power up the system seems to initially boot as before then the screen goes blank for about one minute before the log in screen appears. Previously the...