Windows 10: Delays in responses

Discus and support Delays in responses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I was using Win 7 x64 and for modernity's sake migrated to Win 10 x64. Because of my location, Iran, I must use a VPN in order to connect with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomyfr, Jan 18, 2019.

1. tomyfr Win User

Delays in responses

Hi all,

I was using Win 7 x64 and for modernity's sake migrated to Win 10 x64.
    Because of my location, Iran, I must use a VPN in order to connect with the majority of websites.
    It was good on Win 7 but now although I use the same VPN and my bandwidth is even higher, when sure the web by chrome, it gives the pages in a while. That is, with delay.
    For instance, when I click on a website, for instance linked-in, for about several seconds it keeps silent with no response, then after that it itself connects and shows the website. For the majority of websites it's that way.

I can remember something related to changing the default gateway or like that I changed on Win 7 then it worked fine but can't recall it accurately.
    There's a delay of several seconds until the browser gives the page and also at times, I must refresh it (F5) so that it goes to the page!

Will you please help me?

:)

tomyfr, Jan 18, 2019
  2. donofworld, Jan 18, 2019
  3. mouse and touch pad delay

Hello Khristopher,

To help you resolve the mouse and touchpad delay on your Windows 10 PC, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the delay start to happen?
    • Were there changes made prior to the matter at hand?
    • Have you recently installed updates on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have performed in an attempt to resolve the case at bar?

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 18, 2019
  4. dpvhouse Win User

Delays in responses

Delays between clicks and response

Recently added AVG anti virus, however I had the problem before. It seems there is a considerable delay between the mouse click and the response. And I continue to get "not responding " messages for AOL, IE, Msn. The question box will state the not responding
    message then it does. It is never the same. Some time the site comes up immediately and sometimes it doesn't. No continuity. Thanks for your help. I will try the suggestions and see what happens.

dpvhouse, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Delays in responses

1. Delays in responses - Similar Threads - Delays responses

2. storAHCI.sys long delay in response with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storAHCI.sys long delay in response with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD: The Storage test is freezing/responds after very long time in the field with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD. Application is sending commands using win32 DeviceIoControl API and IOCTLs. However, the response is frozen/very slow. Is this a known issue?OS : Microsoft Windows 11 Pro...
  3. storAHCI.sys long delay in response with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storAHCI.sys long delay in response with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD: The Storage test is freezing/responds after very long time in the field with AHCI/NVMe mode and HDD. Application is sending commands using win32 DeviceIoControl API and IOCTLs. However, the response is frozen/very slow. Is this a known issue?OS : Microsoft Windows 11 Pro...
  4. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  5. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  6. Facing Input Lag issue on Windows 10 getting delayed response from keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Input Lag issue on Windows 10 getting delayed response from keyboard and mouse: Why Symantec Endpoint protection was spiking up while enter any value by using onscreen keyboard on the text field, and also we are writing logs for each touch and character received from onscreen keyboard. If we clear my Xamarin UWP app data, the issue was quite suppressed...
  7. Facing Input Lag issue on Windows 10 getting delayed response from keyboard and mouse

Facing Input Lag issue on Windows 10 getting delayed response from keyboard and mouse: Why Symantec Endpoint protection was spiking up while enter any value by using onscreen keyboard on the text field, and also we are writing logs for each touch and character received from onscreen keyboard. If we clear my Xamarin UWP app data, the issue was quite suppressed...
  8. Facing Input Lag issue on Windows 10 getting delayed response from keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  10. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....