Windows 10: Delays on keyboard response

Discus and support Delays on keyboard response in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using AMD8 with win 10 pro and the problem is that when I press a certain letter it will not continue to populate, meaning it will stop in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mayrian, May 20, 2020.

1. Mayrian Win User

Delays on keyboard response

I'm using AMD8 with win 10 pro and the problem is that when I press a certain letter it will not continue to populate, meaning it will stop in a certain time and it does not continue even if I use the arrow key to go back to a certain word it stops which is unusual.

I have tried editing regedit, ease of access, keyboard, language settings still the same. The driver is up to date. We can't play any fps games with the issue. Even in note[ad if I type A it will not continue to type the letter and it will stop then resume.

I need some help with this.

Thanks.

:)

Mayrian, May 20, 2020

2. Keyboard not working after windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps to open Device manager.

• Right Click on Windows Logo.

• Select Device Manager.

• Or, you may use the On Screen Keyboard.

• Right Click on Windows, Select Control Panel.

• Click on Ease of access center.

• Click on Screen Keyboard.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 20, 2020
  3. 0xc000048 Error with no keyboard response

Thank you for you answer. The steps you suggested requires my keyboard to work. So I could not get to any step from the fix suggestions on the page. Thank you still.

MuhammetÇakıroğlu, May 20, 2020
  4. Delays on keyboard response

Keyboard delay

Hello.

It would be great to test your device with another keyboard. This could show the issue is keyboard or system.

Try the steps below:

- disconnect and connect keyboard again

- run hardware troubleshooter

- update keyboard driver

- delete keyboard for the device manager list, update it, drivers should be found by system

Let me know how this works

Mark St..., May 20, 2020
Thema:

Delays on keyboard response

1. Delays on keyboard response - Similar Threads - Delays keyboard response

2. keyboard delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard delay: I was in a game then I heard a beep and then my keyboard started to delay but its only for this account because i went to a different account and my keyboard was working perfectly fine. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  3. keyboard delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard delay: I was in a game then I heard a beep and then my keyboard started to delay but its only for this account because i went to a different account and my keyboard was working perfectly fine. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  4. keyboard delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Delayed keyboard and mouse response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delayed keyboard and mouse response: I have an Acer Aspire V5 that was donated to me from a friend, The laptop came with Windows 8, but has been updated to windows 10. Since it has been in my possession it has had a 3-4sometimes up to 10 second delay when using keyboard or mouse. I have used troubleshoot for...
  6. Desktop seems to have response delays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop seems to have response delays: Hello r/windows, I am having two issues that I feel might be connected. Back in December my windows installation crashed out of the blue, and with the help of a friend I managed to navigate the intricacies of the installation process to reinstall a fresh copy of windows....
  7. Keyboard delay

Keyboard delay: When typing there is a short delay before the text appears on screen. Is there a setting I can change to prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-delay/5a12f750-8856-430e-b779-76c9d584139b
  8. Delays in responses

in Browsers and Email
    Delays in responses: Hi all, I was using Win 7 x64 and for modernity's sake migrated to Win 10 x64. Because of my location, Iran, I must use a VPN in order to connect with the majority of websites. It was good on Win 7 but now although I use the same VPN and my bandwidth is even higher, when...
  9. keyboard response

keyboard response: My key board is very slow and inconsistent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-response/d08c7be1-1b39-4ff4-a0b4-7791d3e5e348
  10. pc response time major delays

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc response time major delays: i dont know if its from malware or something else, but when i click to open a browser or any other window, it take a while to respond. and few minutes ago, i try click on an app on taskbar and it just hangs there. i had to restart. and for several seconds, the log in page...