Windows 10: Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My boss has a calendar in Outlook that he has a shared permissions with me. I can see, make changes, accept, etc.. as well as get e-mails when people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RhondaWassman, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams

My boss has a calendar in Outlook that he has a shared permissions with me. I can see, make changes, accept, etc.. as well as get e-mails when people reply to a meeting invite for him. I have my own calendar as well as several shared calendars.

I can not schedule a teams meeting for my boss, through outlook with the plug in. Is there an action item in Teams that allows this behavior?

Just to clarify, my boss is a mac user and I am a Windows user. We have others in our organization who can perform this task without changing any settings and then some of us who cannot.

:)

RhondaWassman, Mar 24, 2020

2. Setup delegate Outlook accounts

How do I see delegate outlook calendars on my windows phone?

Sandra 1311, Mar 24, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams

1. Delegate of Calendar in Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Delegate Calendar Microsoft

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Teams: I am trying to use Microsoft teams and my volume does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/cdd1754f-b359-46ee-aff6-88751f0ddc87
  3. Microsoft Teams taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams taskbar: Hey all, Because of the coronavirus my school started using Microsoft Teams. While I was trying to join the team my teacher had created for us I encountered a problem. The whole taskbar on the left side of the screen doesnt show any buttons. Only "Apps" and "Help". How do I...
  4. microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft teams: so im trying to log into my microsoft teams account but it keeps saying We couldn't sign you in. Please try again. i tried it on the browser and app but it wont work please help me NAVIGATION...
  5. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: Is there a way to prevent Microsoft Team launching at startup for all users on a pc lab? 144931
  6. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: How can I disable Microsoft Teams from automatically starting? Thanks, cterry_2044 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/a268073a-7d33-4d3e-91d5-18d213a0452f
  7. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams: Every time I open my laptop it runs Microsoft Teams and it pops up. I don't want to open Microsoft Teams every time I use my laptop, how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/4e8ffbf0-3cc6-4f42-a79b-35618d0c331f
  8. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: How many times do I need to uninstall this application? I didn't ask for it and am not interested in it. I am so over Apps being automatically added to my computer taking up space and running in the background....
  9. Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Microsoft Teams: Cannot uninstall Microsoft Teams after 2 weeks of trying it will not go away. Tried turning off app at startup but that did not work. Everyday it takes 3 times to uninstall completely but it comes back after turning off computer. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  10. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams: I have a question regarding Microsoft teams, we use it at work a lot, both with the whole team and with individuals, when I receive a chat from an individual I get a notification that I have a chat, however when someone posts within the TEAM chat unless I check it regularly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams delegates calendar