Windows 10: Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

Discus and support Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GöranSolig, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where the former e-mail account is stored. So I can remove the files myself, when the app did not free up the storage space.HELP

:)

GöranSolig, Jan 20, 2022

2. cant delete emails from an account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

• On which email account are you unable to delete unwanted emails?
    • How are you trying to delete unwanted emails?
    • Do you receive any error code or error message while deleting emails? If yes, what is it?
    • Have you tried to press Shift + Delete on your keyboard or right click on the email and select the delete option from the menu?
    • What happens when you do it?

If the issues seems to be with the Mail App, as part of troubleshooting I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app ' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please get back to us with the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello, It turns out that I/anyone can not delete the first Email program in windows 10. At least that is what the person from Microsoft/Windows told me. She told me how to turn OFF the First Email. I'm sorry, but I don't remember how I did it now.

But to answer your questions: Yes on Errors, don't remember error codes. Yes on on steps to delete Email account. Yes I tried Background Transfer service, System Maintenance and Windows Update. I stood on my head and curled my toes but nothing worked.

CHUCKFOWLER, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

1. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app - Similar Threads - Delet files Microsoft

2. Deleting unneeded email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting unneeded email from Microsoft.: When I go to the settings on my computer, it gives me a variety of phones numbers/emails that I can choose from for my account. One of the accounts is an old work email that I no longer have access to, and it will not give me the option to remove it from Microsoft. I am...
  3. Deleting unneeded email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting unneeded email from Microsoft.: When I go to the settings on my computer, it gives me a variety of phones numbers/emails that I can choose from for my account. One of the accounts is an old work email that I no longer have access to, and it will not give me the option to remove it from Microsoft. I am...
  4. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  5. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  6. Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.: Hi,I've downloaded the Facebook messenger app from Microsoft store and suddenly I'm logged on automatically and some data seems to be saved such as when i right-click on the program on the taskbar i get a list of friends see attachment even though I'm logged out.Is there a...
  7. Deleted Email File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Email File: The fact that this software will not allow deleting the emails in the deleted folder is bogus! What a PITA! You need to fix this. If there is a fix, please contact me I'm really ticked....
  8. Delete all folders from App Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all folders from App Location: Hello! How is everyone doing? Sorry to have to come here but I have a small issue I could not solve. I recently formated the computer, installed a new drive, and started installing everything in a really nice and tidy way. I have one drive C for Windows and most Apps....
  9. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...
  10. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142