Windows 10: delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help

Discus and support delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, I'm trying to install 3.5 framework for windows/app and cannot. i'm getting suggestions from the manufacturer to delete all of my framework,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TMurek, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TMurek Win User

delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help

hi, I'm trying to install 3.5 framework for windows/app and cannot.

i'm getting suggestions from the manufacturer to delete all of my framework, download fresh from Microsoft because it will apparently work then..

firstly I tried installed the version they said was ok and it's already installed.

next they said to try to uninstall..

navigated through windows folder then Microsoft .net , tried deleting the framework folders and cannot. I've changed permissions to me "tim"

and still cannot because I don't have trustedinstaller permissions...

i'm trying to get framework 3.5 enabled and hasve tried everything. offline installer doesn't work because I don't have a source.. manual installation probably don't work because I have 4.6.2 already installed... any help to delete these framework files and start fresh would be nice.

:)

TMurek, Mar 5, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Net framework 4

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We also thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below:

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. You can see a list of programs installed in your PC.

Step 3: Click on the program you want to install. Uninstall option will get highlighted.

Step 4: Click Uninstall to uninstall the program.

Method 2:

To Turn Windows feature on/off, follow the steps below:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. On the left side panel select Turn Windows feature on or off
    option.

Step 3: In the appeared window, check the option
    .net framework. It will now appear in the Programs and features
    page

Step 4: Click on
    .net framework and uninstall.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Mar 5, 2019
  4. delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help

microsoft net framework 4 unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hi Simon,

Do let us know how exactly you have tried to perform repair of .Net Frame work on your computer.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to turn off, turn on the .Net framework and check if it helps.

• PressWindows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck the .Net framework feature, restart the computer.
    • Follow the same as I & 2 check mark the feature, restart the computer and check with the status.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to repair the framework using repair tool and check.

Refer: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is available

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help

1. delete 4.6.2 framework in windows 10 help - Similar Threads - delete framework help

2. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  3. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  4. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin: Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin. Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something. Thanks
  6. Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005: I just bought a little laptop with win 10 installed. Went through no idea how many updates but got to the point where it said Hey, you can install Win 11. It keeps telling me this btw. I installed a few programs and now I'm getting an error parsing thing in net framework 4...
  7. Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.: I got a new Drive recently and wiped my old one which I now use as a second drive. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my new drive and now I have this issue. Windows 10 Volume 2 boots just fine and windows 10 Volume 6 just gives me a blue screen and will not boot. I have...
  8. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  9. Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.

in Windows 10 Support
    Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.: Hi everyone, First time poster! Does anyone know how to stop Windows 10 from randomly typing a 2, 4, 6 or 8 when using the arrow keys? Thank you, TO 138117
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...