Windows 10: Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

Discus and support Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Søren Niels, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so it now stands as 5 TB unallocated space - then I stopped everything when I suddenly discovered it. That's it, the disk has not been formatted or written to subsequently Can I do anything to get i t back

:)

Søren Niels, Feb 23, 2022

2. recovery partition deleted by mistake

Dear community

i have deleted recovery partition by mistake. so please help to create same recovery partition. my windows configuration is windows 8.

Future anything happen with my commuter that time i will helpless. so suggest pls

prasenjitmalakar, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Deleted the OEM partition with BitLocker running in Windows 10 Pro...

Yes, it was stupid. Is this going to be a problem to correct?

The C: drive is the only encrypted disk and it is working. I had three partitions showing in Disk Management shown from left to right as 100 MB, 435GB and 500mb. The 500MB was listed as RECOVERY. I deleted it without turning BitLocker off. Now I have left
    to right 450MB UNALLOCATED, 435GB and 100MB. Diskpart lists the 16MB boot partition). Why is it re-ordered after the OEM RECOVERY was deleted?

I would like to add the space to the C: drive but as it is listed first, expansion cannot occur. I would appreciate any insight on this!

Some-TechGuy777, Feb 23, 2022
  4. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

Bitlocker Questions

Okay... just saw that mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back [​IMG]

I followed the step 1 instructions in that link you posted...

So i should now turn on bitlocker to see if it works? Or do I need to do both step 2 and 3 in that link you posted... before I turn on bitlocker?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks saw that mistake. I post some more pictures. So what do you want me to do now? Do step 2 and 3 in that link you posted? Or try to turn on bitlocker right now after doing the 1st step? Im not sure if in that link, they want you to do all 3 steps or not? Or is it try step 1... if it works, thats it and then turn on bitlocker?

- - - Updated - - -

I am doing step 3.... I did the first part of step 3 and it showed tons of words which meant i entered it correct. But the last step of step 3... i seem to get error? What am i typing wrong here?

Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back [​IMG]

paulyjustin, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

1. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back - Similar Threads - Delete bitlocker partition

2. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  3. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  4. how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?: how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-file-back-after-i-deleted-it-by/4365c19c-7613-43a0-8660-1cbd904e62f4
  5. how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?

how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake?: how i can get file back after i deleted it by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-file-back-after-i-deleted-it-by/4365c19c-7613-43a0-8660-1cbd904e62f4
  6. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back: By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so it now stands as 5 TB unallocated space - then I stopped everything when I suddenly discovered it. That's it, the disk has...
  7. Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a bitlocker partition by mistake - can I get it back: By a big mistake, I ended up working on my Backup USB hard drive which is encrypted with Bitlocker. There I happen to delete the "volume" partition so it now stands as 5 TB unallocated space - then I stopped everything when I suddenly discovered it. That's it, the disk has...
  8. Can not get partition back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not get partition back: Hello! I was attempting to make a partition Drive D: so I could clone our PC onto our laptop. Ended up not needing it. I followed the steps given by a YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdHjolzl7Gk&t=33s and followed them triple checking every action as well to...
  9. i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i by mistake permanently deleted my bluetooth driver how can i get it back: this was back in march i had deleted the bluetooth driver and then it asked to permantly delete so i said yes in a video i had seen i could get it back but when i rewatched it, it had said not to permanently delete it and i dont know what to do so if i can somehow fix this...
  10. can delete - i had a mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can delete - i had a mistake: my mistake, please delete*Smile 39396