Windows 10: delete a contact

Discus and support delete a contact in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I delete a contact? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-contact/1da09b1d-b728-449a-acb7-07fb9b387457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nicolecarmona, Nov 26, 2018.

1. delete a contact

how can I delete a contact? help

:)

nicolecarmona, Nov 26, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Dude Win User
    Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

4. delete a contact

Deleted Skype Contacts Still in the People App

Hi Mateja,

From your issue description, I understand that you want to remove Skype contacts from People app. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to hide Skype contacts by applying filter and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open People app and click on Settings.
    • Now click on Filter contact list.
    • Uncheck Skype from list and click on Done.
    You may also delete contacts manually.

Right click on contact name one by one and click on Delete.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

delete a contact

1. delete a contact - Similar Threads - delete contact

2. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  3. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  4. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to restore deleted files from bin when i don't have a visual contact with it ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore deleted files from bin when i don't have a visual contact with it ???: So .. i going to clean my PC and some how when was in "regedit" delete some windows folders .Now my computer starting to login and on the place where choosing account i seeing just the back piture without the acc . So my question is : Do you know how to restore that files...
  6. how to restore deleted files from bin when i don't have a visual contact with it ???

how to restore deleted files from bin when i don't have a visual contact with it ???: So .. i going to clean my PC and some how when was in "regedit" delete some windows folders .Now my computer starting to login and on the place where choosing account i seeing just the back piture without the acc . So my question is : Do you know how to restore that files...
  7. how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?: How do I recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-contact-from-outlook/72221656-9887-4803-8d1e-29f7c1f92808
  8. how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?

how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?: How do I recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-contact-from-outlook/72221656-9887-4803-8d1e-29f7c1f92808
  9. I have several contacts I cannot delete -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have several contacts I cannot delete -: I have tried FB/ Linked in/Twitter and a multitude of email accounts to no avail - How do I find out where these contacts originate from and how do I delete them? Some are simply email details but these contacts do not appear on my present email lists at any of my present...
  10. I have several contacts I cannot delete -

I have several contacts I cannot delete -: I have tried FB/ Linked in/Twitter and a multitude of email accounts to no avail - How do I find out where these contacts originate from and how do I delete them? Some are simply email details but these contacts do not appear on my present email lists at any of my present...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove a contact

2. delete a contact