Windows 10: Delete a Favorite??

Discus and support Delete a Favorite?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I delete a Favorite I no longer want in my Favorites list??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John L Wright, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Delete a Favorite??

How can I delete a Favorite I no longer want in my Favorites list??

:)

John L Wright, Jan 28, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Delete a Favorite??

delete items on favorites bar windows 10?

I tried what you suggested but they pop right back up.

LeroyMazac, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Delete a Favorite??

1. Delete a Favorite?? - Similar Threads - Delete Favorite

2. How do I delete the Chromium Edge 'other favorites'?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I delete the Chromium Edge 'other favorites'?: I just installed the Chromium Edge. I imported my bookmarks during the install process. I have a bookmark folder and an 'other favorites' folder. The option to delete the 'other favorites' is greyed out. Where is the folder located in Windows explorer, and can I delete it...
  3. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge: I want to delete some websites that I have saved to my favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-favorites-from-microsoft-edge/35b7fc41-d161-41a8-ad91-586a21a76b31
  4. Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge: I been trying to delete all the favorites out of microsoft edge at one time. This does not seem possible. Seems like a good browser but I am tired of messing with the favorites. I would think that all the technology you guys you could make this a simple task. I don't...
  5. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  6. Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.: Hi, I'm an IT professional at a university. I oversee the service desk and the desktop support group. We are a Windows Shop and a ConfigMgr shop. We got a "Feature Update" slip by our Windows Update process and I got the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803"...
  7. Can't delete favorites folder in ie 11

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete favorites folder in ie 11: Deleted all favorites folders accept one in the following screenshots: [img] [img] Henry PS No error message, right click, click on delete, and nothing happens. 73232
  8. Can't delete favorite in IE 11.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete favorite in IE 11.: Cannot delete folder in IE 11. See screenshot. Henry [img] 68657
  9. Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar: How to: Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar How to Create or Delete Folder from Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device...
  10. Problem managing editing deleting from favorites / favourites

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem managing editing deleting from favorites / favourites: For uninteresting reasons I have not had occasion to try to edit my favourites till yesterday. I find that, if I am connected to the Internet, anything I do is undone within seconds. If I delete a folder of links for example, then it stays deleted, just until I reconnect...