Windows 10: delete a hotmail account

Discus and support delete a hotmail account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the procedure for deleting a Hotmail account?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VickiRitschard, Dec 28, 2018.

1. delete a hotmail account

What is the procedure for deleting a Hotmail account?

:)

VickiRitschard, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Krazy Owl Win User

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

I think it'll just get put down as avaliable so another person can create an account with that name. At least I think that was how it used to work. I have a Hotmail account that I use about once a year (don't have any Live stuff connected to it either) or so and it has never been removed. But I think I could create a new account with the same name and it would be avaliable.

I think.

EDIT: No, I cannot create a new account with the same name. It was at least six months ago I used it last time.

Frick, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Polarman Win User

delete a hotmail account

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8291268.stm

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

delete a hotmail account

1. delete a hotmail account - Similar Threads - delete hotmail account

2. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  3. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  4. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  5. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  6. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  7. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  9. hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail account: I cannot get into my Hotmail email account on the laptop or pc. I have no problem on my tablet. address and password is correct. Why is this? confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account/52687057-d6ef-4447-8b31-cb573136143f"
  10. Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail account: My email address ends in @Hotmail.com.I receive emails with no problems,when I compose a new email or forward on emails,more times than not I get the error message "Can`t connect to Outlook please try later"with a CLOSE button. When I click CLOSE the message is "You are...