Windows 10: delete a program file

Discus and support delete a program file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I close the carbonite program and delete the carbonite program file?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John the Second, Dec 6, 2018.

1. delete a program file

How can I close the carbonite program and delete the carbonite program file?

:)

John the Second, Dec 6, 2018
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

3. DCnewbie Win User
    How do I delete registry files?

Does it matter if I deleted programs at:
    Go to Hkey_Current User> Software intead of "Local Machine"?

Also, where can I check if programs listed there are legitimate? Isn't there a website to check the names of programs or applications?

DCnewbie, Dec 6, 2018
  4. DCnewbie Win User

delete a program file

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

delete a program file

1. delete a program file - Similar Threads - delete program file

2. file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file deletion: I want to delete most of disc C. Which files are essential? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deletion/9d911135-cbe6-49d3-a29d-1ee4d51157a6"
  3. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86: I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is still open but nothing else is open...
  4. deleting files

deleting files: how can I delete files in my computer because when I try, it says its open in another program.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-files/0076b519-d5d8-4cfc-9b78-af1b73e9603d"
  5. updates deleted programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates deleted programs: Windows version 1308 just updated. Removed Printmaster 18.1 from computer. Tried to reinstall, nothing will install now from CD. Should I uninstall the latest update? Hate Windows 10. Microsoft is just running customers off by invading their space and costing them money to...
  6. Deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files: Looking for a good free program to restore deleted files from the HD 107238
  7. Windows 10 Is Randomly Deleting Programs, Files, Associations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Is Randomly Deleting Programs, Files, Associations: It seems windows keeps deleting random files, uninstalls programs , resets file associations... In the past few weeks I have had stuff just dispear from my computer everything from important documents to programs being uninstalled without permission Shortcuts and file...
  8. Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files: My Win10 Home is regularly updated by MS. After a recent update I find I am no longer able to update or completely remove applications. An example: Firstly, I am logged in as an administrator. I recently ran a program that informed me that an update was available. I opted...
  9. Will not delete file

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not delete file: I go into Explorer to delete a file and it tells "Action can't be completed because the file is open in Windows Explorer" But don't you have to open it in Explorer in order to select it to delete it ? 66528
  10. File will not delete

in Windows 10 Support
    File will not delete: Hello, I have an image in a folder that apparently was corrupt, but now is just a file with no extension that refuses to be found or deleted. The actual error is "Could not find this item. Verify the item's location and try again." I've ran into these before on previous...