Windows 10: Delete a question on community

Discus and support Delete a question on community in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I delete a question on community?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ViggoDybwad, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Delete a question on community

How can I delete a question on community?

:)

ViggoDybwad, Apr 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 10, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

Delete a question on community deleted.gif

W1zzard, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Delete a question on community

delete a question

Hi,

To better assist you on how to delete a question, we'd like to gather more information:

• What question are you trying to delete?
    • Where did you post your question?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Delete a question on community

1. Delete a question on community - Similar Threads - Delete question community

2. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  3. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  5. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  6. Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.: Q: Why are there so many unanswered questions in this community? A: Because they are "locked" and cannot be replied to. Followup Q: If you have an answer to a "locked" thread, how do you provide it for the benefit of other community users? It should not matter how old a...
  7. My history for the questions sent to Microsoft Community

My history for the questions sent to Microsoft Community: Could someone please tell me how to see the history of my questions that I contacted the Microsoft Community? I know I access that somehow by clicking the avatar in the upper right hand corner of this file, But I can't get any further than that by myself. For anyone who might...
  8. scam responses to questions posted in MS Community

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam responses to questions posted in MS Community: I posted a question in this forum. I received an email response to call ****. I called and they wanted to charge me for "updating" my system--the person I spoke with claimed to be from MS. In retrospect the problem I noted couldn't have been windows related, it was a...
  9. Delete A Post In Microsoft Community

Delete A Post In Microsoft Community: How do I delete a my post in Microsoft Community? Using Windows 10. Thanks, BigM27 05/02/20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-post-in-microsoft-community/d86006df-db67-4353-aba2-014a594eca9a
  10. A question or two for the forum ( community ) and a comment or two.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A question or two for the forum ( community ) and a comment or two.: The last time I came here I was unaware of the decorum of this group; however, Richard said I did ok and was welcome back. I thank him for his advice and input. Again I apologize to Greg C. for not knowing and I am thankful for the help he gave me. The things you guys do...