Windows 10: Delete a Steam fighter combat game

Discus and support Delete a Steam fighter combat game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dutchlepeska, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I don't know how to get to Windows!!!

:)

dutchlepeska, Sep 20, 2018

2. Problem with Street Fighter V beta Steam

Hello

When i try to run Street Fighter V BETA on Steam i get this error:

---------------------------

Error

The following component(s) are required to run this program:

DirectX Runtime

OK

Only happen with this game i have windows 10 and i checked my DxDiag and my version of directx in 12.

Help me please

JoelGuerreroRegalado, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

Steam

Hi Sam,

There are several reasons why you are unable to play the game that you installed using the Steam Client. It is possible that the app is corrupted or the permission settings are not enabled on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset the
    app.

This process can help restore corrupted game installation files. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

You may visit this
    link
    for the instructions on how to enable app permissions on your PC.

Make sure that you are using an administrator account to launch the app. If you are still experiencing the same issue, remove the
    ClientRegistry.blob file by following the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client and go to the Steam root folder or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
    • Look for the ClientRegistry.blob file.
    • Make a copy of the file and change it to a different file name. (for example, copy.ClientRegistry.blog)
    • Delete the original file.
    • Launch the Steam Client and run your game again.

If the issue persists, you may relocate the Steam Client by performing the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client app and go to the Steam installation folder.
    • Browse for the installation files that you would like to move.
    • Delete all of the files inside that folder except the SteamApps & Userdata and Steam.exe.
    • You may cut and paste the whole Steam installation folder to a default storage location on your PC.
    • Launch the app again and make sure to log in using your account.

After signing in, you'll need to change the default installation path for the games that you will install in the future. Here's how:

• Launch the Steam Client and go to the Settings
      menu.Select Steam Library Folders from the
      Downloads tab.
    • You may create a new path by selecting Add Library Folder. All future installations will go directly to the newly created path.
    • Right-click on the newly created path and make sure that it is set to default.

If you are still unable to play your games using the Steam Client, we recommend that you contact
    Steam Support directly for additional solutions in fixing the app and its components.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Delete a Steam fighter combat game

1. Delete a Steam fighter combat game - Similar Threads - Delete Steam fighter

2. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  3. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  4. Blocked Steam games?

Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  5. Problem with a game on steam.

Problem with a game on steam.: I've been trying to play Hearts of Iron IV on steam recently and it's given me a "Steam runtime communication error." I've followed many steps given to me by Paradox Interactive support the company that owns HOI4 and our final "diagnostic" was making a new user profile on...
  6. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  7. STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key: Hello, I have a question why my license key for the STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated in the game writes the amount of key usage is exceeded, enter another key this cannot be, it was on my disk in a single copy and no one could use it anymore why can't I play the game...
  8. STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key

STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key: Hello, I have a question why my license key for the STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated in the game writes the amount of key usage is exceeded, enter another key this cannot be, it was on my disk in a single copy and no one could use it anymore why can't I play the game...
  9. Steam games not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games not launching: I decided to come back to civ 5, and when I press play, all that happens is a small box saying "checking for updates" comes up for a brief moment, followed by another box saying "Searching for steam game updates" again for a brief moment. Nothing happens after. This also...
  10. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Steam game shortcuts: Hi I recently got a new PC and was getting it set up okay.I found a way to restore the Games folder on for Windows 10(using the shell:games) command in Run. I made copied and my games executables,and then pasted the shortcuts in my newly created Games folder.Now,i did...