Windows 10: Delete account in sync settings in windows 10

Discus and support Delete account in sync settings in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an account in my sync settings in windows 10 that is not mine. How do I delete the account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudiLove, Sep 17, 2018.

1. JudiLove Win User

Delete account in sync settings in windows 10

I have an account in my sync settings in windows 10 that is not mine. How do I delete the account

:)

JudiLove, Sep 17, 2018
  2. balubeto Win User

Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview

Ok.

If, instead, when I install a Windows 10 system, I create a local account and configure it and then turned it into a Microsoft account. At this point, how can I avoid that the settings are synchronized automatically when I finish this step and to synchronize the new settings that I had already set when I had the local account?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Delete account in sync settings in windows 10 :(

Zakin, Sep 17, 2018
  4. balubeto Win User

Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10

The strange thing is that, following the https://www.tenforums.com/redirect-to...FDeviceBackups link, there is no backup device in my Microsoft account.

When, however, I install a new Windows 10 Preview, I create a local account, I configure it and I turned it into a Microsoft account, my settings will return to the saved settings (where?) two weeks ago.

So how do I delete these old settings?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Delete account in sync settings in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Delete account sync

2. Windows 10 Sync Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync Settings: How do I STOP Windows 10 from syncing desktop icons across machines? I have four Windows 10 machines that are all singed into a single Onedrive account. Sync Settings is turnedOFF on all four machines. But when I add or delete an icon or shortcut on any of the desktops it...
  3. Windows 10 email account settings and sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email account settings and sync: I have a problem with the set up of a new computer with windows 10. Please note i have two seperate e mail accounts on the computer. One is through a Private domain which works fine and the other is a gmail account with a company domain managed by the company i work for. I...
  4. Windows 10 Sync Settings

Windows 10 Sync Settings: Greetings, I am having trouble with the Sync Settings option in Windows 10. First I would like to delete any and all items that have been saved to the cloud regarding these settings as I have been having issues with it as I do not completely understand how it works or if...
  5. Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to sync some settings of their system with their Microsoft Account, so that they could replicate the same settings on other systems or whenever they renew or restore their operating system. However, at times, while trying [...] This...
  6. sync settings in windows 10

sync settings in windows 10: whenever I turn on sync settings it will reset back to off in a few hours or on restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings-in-windows-10/ecd44bf1-c253-4bc2-bc70-caa62b80ad78
  7. request to sync deleted email account

request to sync deleted email account: Please stop sending me emails regarding syncing an email account that has been deleted. It is SO ANNOYING!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-sync-deleted-email-account/9e93259e-4672-41ed-b37a-ff06a4ddc110
  8. Syncing settings on Windows 10

Syncing settings on Windows 10: Okay, so from what I understand, I can sync my personalization settings to all of my Windows 10 devices that I use with my Microsoft account. I have my own personal laptop PC, and a family shared computer where we all have our own individual profiles and desktops... but my...
  9. Windows 10 Sync Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Sync Settings: Good Evening Everyone, Can someone please help me, so I have been using Windows 10 and love it however I have a problem which is bugging me. Once upon a time I used my Microsoft Account on a work computer and this has since synced all my settings from that computer etc...
  10. Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account: How to: Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account How to Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from your Microsoft Account When Microsoft account. The settings and app data you choose to sync are also saved in OneDrive (cloud). You...