Windows 10: Delete Account Picture

Discus and support Delete Account Picture in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; GO TO THE FOIL FOLLOWING LINK AND PERFORM THE STEPS: https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-User-Account-Picture-in-Windows-10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ĀnishAhmed, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Delete Account Picture

ĀnishAhmed, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

Hi,

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Delete Account Picture

Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

I went to this site. Inserted

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    And my picture still remains when I go to the home page of Microsoft. Nothing is different.

mike

michaelgriffithZS, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Delete Account Picture

1. Delete Account Picture - Similar Threads - Delete Account Picture

2. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  3. MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures": My Microsoft Account picture reverts to a picture that has been deleted. Despite my best efforts: 1. I have changed picture in Settings / Account 2. Then deleted the picture in Users/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Account/Pictures Regardless, old picture will eventually...
  4. deleting pictures in settings/accounts

deleting pictures in settings/accounts: Please guide me regarding how to delete/change pictures in Settings - Accounts. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-pictures-in-settingsaccounts/fb22c854-a7dc-4d05-a136-cdd0f7c92346
  5. Pictures deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pictures deleted: So I was trying to find some old pictures I saved but when I opened the Pictures folder all of them were gone. I never deleted them and no other files have been deleted as far as I can tell.I'm not sure how long it's been since they were deleted so. I've tried going into...
  6. Account Picture . . .

Account Picture . . .: I just reset, my Windows 10 computer. Now, if I go to Settings/Accounts. There's no picture . . . Just a circle? What should I do, to put my picture is that circle? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...: A non functional computer was restored using a feature on the computer that seemingly deleted the old account and started fresh, so a new username was asked for and a fresh start. None of the old photos are available. Is there a way to recover the account or photos that had...
  8. account picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    account picture: I can't get rid of my account picture, even though none shows up in my account picture folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture/801db9be-c07b-472d-bf86-e85c0f16a06c"
  9. Account Pictures

Account Pictures: [img] If you like to change your 'Account Picture' frequently and would rather not have to navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts>Account Picture and choose from only the last 3 images or Browse for another one, then head over to C:\Users\(your...
  10. Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10: How to: Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 How to Delete Recent Account Picture History in Windows 10 You can choose an account picture in Windows 10 to be associated with your user account (local and Microsoft) that you will see whenever you sign in to your...