Windows 10: Delete ALL data of a program?

Discus and support Delete ALL data of a program? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I uninstall and reinstall a program on Windows 10, the program always seems to recognize my data. Is there a "secret" folder where the personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BornYesterday, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Delete ALL data of a program?

When I uninstall and reinstall a program on Windows 10, the program always seems to recognize my data. Is there a "secret" folder where the personal data (i.e. the remaining data) is stored? How can I uninstall/delete all data of the program?

(Info: When I restart my PC, the program forgets my data. So it must be because there is some data left over from the program somewhere)

:)

BornYesterday, Jun 27, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 27, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jun 27, 2020
  4. mjean1 Win User

Delete ALL data of a program?

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Delete ALL data of a program?

1. Delete ALL data of a program? - Similar Threads - Delete data program

2. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  3. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  4. Data deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data deleted: Can data be recovered which is deleted while making new partition while installing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/59d0f478-775f-4666-b39f-b36d028ba3dc
  5. Delete all Mail data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all Mail data: I'm trying to free up space on my hard drive, and when I go to Settings -> System -> Storage, it says I have 30.7 GB under "Mail". I don't need any type of mail on my computer - I have gmail and can access it from my phone, never need it on laptop, and if I did, I would just...
  6. Data Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Deleted: I Resetting windows 10 version 2004 my mistake all drive has deleted so all data deleted how to get it backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/25552629-d44c-4707-9866-08dce7917ab4
  7. Deleted all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted all data: During dual booting of Ubuntu i accidentally formatted my older os which is windows 10 with my personal data . Is it possible to recover windows 10 with my personal data? Please help...
  8. How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...: Sometimes a problem has occurred in my computer by which I lost important things I was working on at that time. The problem was: that on pressing a key on the keyboard or clicking a mouse didn't fully wake up the computer. The computer was half waked, as the lights on the...
  9. delete data

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete data: I am sending this computer back to HP for repair. How can I delete apps, programs, folders, passwords, etc. to protect private information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-data/fdbeba1c-1c40-4fec-b9b3-7514299beac8
  10. Can't delete Windows and all Program-files-files(x86)-data folders why

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete Windows and all Program-files-files(x86)-data folders why: In D: drive i have the old windows. I didn't uninstalled them i just installed new windows on C: The drive D: was C: but now the drives switched. Now in C: i have the new installed windows 10 and it's working fine. But on D: i have the old windows folder and also the...