Windows 10: Delete All Events in Calendar

Discus and support Delete All Events in Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobMcCroskey, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Delete All Events in Calendar

In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar?

:)

BobMcCroskey, Feb 13, 2020

2. Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Feb 13, 2020
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Delete All Events in Calendar

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Delete All Events in Calendar

1. Delete All Events in Calendar - Similar Threads - Delete Events Calendar

2. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calendar. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calendar and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  3. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calender. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calender and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  4. How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10?

How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10?: Hello, How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10? Thanks, Paolo Barone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-events-in-calendar-for-windows/4f91bba7-a145-43bf-81f7-69d0bb4cac51
  5. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  6. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING: I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?...
  7. Calendar event deletion problems

Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  8. Calendar event deletion problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  9. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...