Windows 10: delete all FREEMAKE files

Discus and support delete all FREEMAKE files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i get a FREEMAKE folder out of my programs 86 files? when i try to delete, it says its in use by another program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatGriffith, Aug 15, 2019.

1. delete all FREEMAKE files

how can i get a FREEMAKE folder out of my programs 86 files? when i try to delete, it says its in use by another program.

:)

KatGriffith, Aug 15, 2019

2. problems using Freemake

Hi I tried Freemake video converter for the first time since installing windows 10 and I keep getting the message Disc formatting required any ideas or suggestions for software like Freemake that do it all

cookiemonster, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 15, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

delete all FREEMAKE files

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

delete all FREEMAKE files

1. delete all FREEMAKE files - Similar Threads - delete FREEMAKE files

2. Simple restore deleted ALL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple restore deleted ALL files: I decided it was time to do simple restore, just a new installation of windows but I wanted a clean slate so to speak. I moved all files I wanted to save to a DIFFERENT harddrive and contined to remove all files and settings. Just got the computer up an running and EVERYTHING...
  3. How to delete all temporary files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete all temporary files?: Here it says i have 4GB Of Temporary files, but i open it in storage settings and only around 50mb is visible to delete, I've tried disk cleanup, and deleting the contents of temp and %temp% but still it is at 4gb Any Ideas? I dont have a windows.old either...
  4. Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.

Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.: User deleted that folder and all the files gets deleted desktop, documents & pictures bypassing windows recycle bin.Is there a way to recover the files?...
  5. Deleted all permissions for a file and now unable to delete file

Deleted all permissions for a file and now unable to delete file: Hi all, I recently ran into some issues with google chrome not working correctly and had to do a rather complicated uninstall. One of the suggestions involved deleting all users with permission to access chrome in the security settings. I tried a few other things too and...
  6. Update deleted all files

Update deleted all files: Windows did an update and deleted all pictures, documents etc even from OneDrive. Is there anyway to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-deleted-all-files/622cff5c-5a4f-4970-a8b2-2ba957bb2ac9
  7. PC deleted all files

PC deleted all files: So the other day I updated my computer to windows. A few hours later I go onto my computer. Log on. And find out all my stuff is gone. My wallpaper is the default one. All of my videos. Music. Documents. Etc are all missing. I later find them again. Instead of being under,...
  8. ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED

ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED: All my files and folders have been deleted on my PC and whenever I save a document, it gets deleted when I switch off the PC. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-files-and-folders-deleted/c18ae88f-af6d-4b28-a521-0f1168f0f6de"
  9. Freemake

Freemake: Good Day All just checking if anyone is experiencing problems with Freemake video converter. seems when i open its ok but when i add video it closes nothing in reliability pops when i check for a problem im currently on 4.1.10 not happy with the water mark liked, 4.0.1...
  10. Onedrive deleted all my files

Onedrive deleted all my files: Why onedrive deleted all my files? I had 20 mp3 on my hard disk after i restarted my pc onedrive deleted all of them and put in trash bin. Any help? 13073