Windows 10: Delete all my info even password

Discus and support Delete all my info even password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am selling my computer and need to remove all the info even the sign in password. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryCaras, Mar 22, 2019.

1. MaryCaras Win User

Delete all my info even password

I am selling my computer and need to remove all the info even the sign in password. How do I do that?

:)

MaryCaras, Mar 22, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Pyeti Win User

Help getting password from firefox

There's a program called System info for windows (just google siw) and there is a section that lists all your saved passwords across all programs in windows

Pyeti, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Delete all my info even password - Similar Threads - Delete info password

2. File Explorer- Deleting all the previous owners info !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer- Deleting all the previous owners info !!!!: Ok .... last resort, I purchased my laptop from a pawn shop about maybe 2 months ago , so far I am LOVING it !!!! Only problem is the old owner's files & such are still saved & are taking up quite a bit of space now, I did manage to get all the administrator stuff switched...
  3. File Explorer- Deleting all the previous owners info !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer- Deleting all the previous owners info !!!!: Ok .... last resort, I purchased my laptop from a pawn shop about maybe 2 months ago , so far I am LOVING it !!!! Only problem is the old owner's files & such are still saved & are taking up quite a bit of space now, I did manage to get all the administrator stuff switched...
  4. how to delete all passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete all passwords: How do I delete all passwords from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-passwords/c426965b-fe67-4f1f-b7d3-461d751e2e89
  5. Passwords & log in info will not save

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  6. All my saved passwords are being deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my saved passwords are being deleted: I recently received a Windows 10 update. Now anytime my computer restarts all my saved passwords are being deleted for all my web browsers are being deleted. It's a home PC, no other users. Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 How can I stop this from...
  7. Windows keeps deleting my passwords ALL of them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps deleting my passwords ALL of them: I have multiple emails for different purposes, i.e. family, school, work, extended family, advertising, etc. I use Outlook 365. On a recent update, I logged in to find Windows asking for my PW which is autofilled/saved. After logging into all my accounts again, re-saving each...
  8. Windows update erases all my info.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update erases all my info.: I have had no response to the question I asked yesterday. Every time there has been a Windows update on my laptop my since the beginning of the year EVERYTHING on my laptop is erased. Is there a patch I can install to prevent this from happening? I am now w working from...
  9. Windows update erases all my info.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update erases all my info.: Is there some kind of patch to prevent this from happening again? It happens every time there has been an update since the begining of the year. It is getting very frustrating!!!!!...
  10. Delete Boot Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Boot Info: I have upgradede my PC installed win10 onto a new HDD i just connected up the 2 spare HDD's in me case, but 1 must have had a copy of win 10 in it. after booting up for the first time, it asked me for a password, which it said was wrong i was able to click into my...