Windows 10: Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Discus and support Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mlswjh, Aug 27, 2018.

1. mlswjh Win User

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10.

I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not exist. The account was initally set up for trial of office 365 excahnge and after a number of days of the trial Microsoft deleted it.
    Now it is in my windows 10 as i described but since microsoft deleted it i cant access it to remove it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

mlswjh, Aug 27, 2018
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" [​IMG]

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

1. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" - Similar Threads - Delete account accounts

2. Duplicate account in "Accounts used by other apps..."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate account in "Accounts used by other apps...": I have a duplicate work account in "accounts used by other apps".. any idea how to remove one of them? If I disconnect it, it disconnects them both and I can't disconnect the other.It then also disappears....
  3. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  4. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  5. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps'

Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps': I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with one of my accounts. It was my school account from college. I want to remove it but when I go to manage it and sign in. I just get an access denied error after I sign in. I just want this account removed from my...
  7. Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...

Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...: In the Email and accounts setting, I have my old workplace/school account still connected to my system, said account is something that access was removed from me because it was no longer needed as I have left. Windows keeps bugging me with notifications saying that it needs...
  8. Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps"

Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps": Windows always sends me notifications about problems related to a work/school account. This is related to the fact that I linked my former school account to use Microsoft Word, and that email has long since been deleted. This means I can't access the account to manage and...
  9. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps: There is no disconnect button. I refuse to reinstall. Any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-account-from-accounts-used-by/71a6124a-7a10-412f-ae48-c5af95429726
  10. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!: I struggled with this myself and after chatting with Microsoft, I've got the answer to share with everyone. When going to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts -> Accounts used by other apps I have an old account there from work plus a new account from school on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accounts used by other apps remove

2. remove accounts used by other apps

3. how to remove accounts used by other apps

4. remove accounts used by other apps windows 10,
  5. windows 10 remove accounts used by other apps,
  6. accounts used by other apps,
  7. windows 10 remove account used by other apps,
  8. how to remove account used by other apps,
  9. delete accounts used by other apps,
  10. remove an account used by other apps,
  11. how to delete accounts used by other apps,