Windows 10: Delete an account - no access

Discus and support Delete an account - no access in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using a client MS account for email and no longer have rights or access to it. I cannot seem to delete or "manage" it. how do I delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SethD, May 14, 2019.

1. SethD Win User

Delete an account - no access

I have been using a client MS account for email and no longer have rights or access to it. I cannot seem to delete or "manage" it. how do I delete this account so the OS doesn't keep asking me to "fix an account problem"?

Delete an account - no access 6bf4660e-88f5-47dd-af54-c3c6917fa686?upload=true.png

:)

SethD, May 14, 2019
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 14, 2019
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, May 14, 2019
  4. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Delete an account - no access - Similar Threads - Delete account access

2. Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.: HiI would like to delete a Microsoft account I no longer have access to. I would like to free up the email address attached to it. Could you please guide me through the process...
  3. Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.: HiI would like to delete a Microsoft account I no longer have access to. I would like to free up the email address attached to it. Could you please guide me through the process...
  4. Deletion of Old no longer accessible microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deletion of Old no longer accessible microsoft account: My daughter has an old microsoft account which I could not delete. Both the email and phone number associated with this account are not accessible anymore. I removed this old account from my family listed and created a new family member with her information. What happened to...
  5. Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account: I recently purchased a new laptop now when removing my account from previous laptop I seem to have deleted email account. Unfortunately I had already set up the new laptop with this email account. Now I can’t access the machine because being asked to enter PIN. Can’t use the...
  6. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  7. Deleted my only accessible admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted my only accessible admin account: Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later signed back into my microaoft account, i have found some things flawed with the system. I would like to know if there is a...
  8. User account deleted but not accessible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account deleted but not accessible: Today I logged off of a local user account on Windows 10 and when I tried logging back in the profile seemed to have vanished. I tried taking a look into my user settings but nothing except my Azure linked account was there. The file under users still exists but not the local...
  9. Linked Accounts - App access deletion help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linked Accounts - App access deletion help: I have an old work account that is still trying to connect. I would like to delete the account but Windows, when I am trying to Manage Accounts, tries to log into the account (which I no longer have access to). I am not able to find a means to delete this account (and...
  10. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...