Windows 10: Delete an address

Discus and support Delete an address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i type initial letters of an email address an unwanted address that I did not input anywhere shows up and I can't seem to remove it. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by signinproblem, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Delete an address

When i type initial letters of an email address an unwanted address that I did not input anywhere shows up and I can't seem to remove it. The directions to go to new email and to get it to show up in the To line, highlight and click on the x next to it do not work as the x does not appear.

:)

signinproblem, Jan 20, 2019

2. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Jan 20, 2019
  3. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

To my knowledge I'm not sure you can.......

Try deleting the internet history

Try deleting the suggestions list in the typing settings

Try removing the email account and re-syncing

ensure that the address wasn't added to your contacts list,

Martin Crosbie, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Delete an address

PC Cant Obtain a IP Address, Need some advice!

Step 1: Click START button
    Step 2: In the Search area, type "regedt32" (of course don't include the ""), right click on the search result and "Run as Administrator".

Step 3: Click on "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", should expand out to a list of stuff
    Step 4: Next choose "SYSTEM", should expand again
    Step 5: Choose "CurrentControlSet", expands again
    Step 6: Choose "Services", expands to a super large list of stuff

Step 7: Click on "Dhcp", the right window will show the files in that folder
    Step 8: Double click on "DependOnService"
    Step 9: Delete all the words in text area, except "Afd", and click OK. You are done here

Step 10: Next under "Services", look for "EapHost", this should be a few folders below Dhcp Step 11: Same thing, double click on the file "DependOnService"
    Step 12: Delete everything in the text are and click OK. You are done.

Now, close everything and RESTART WINDOWS. Your WLan should be back and working once your computer starts. Hope this saves you like it saved me. Thanks to original poster for the wonderful resolution. Your post was almost too obscure to find, but I'm glad this is SOLVED! I'll be spreading the word around to save people from the constant agony of WLAN SVC going balistic every time after a registry cleanup."

THIS^ FIXED IT!! yay thanks everyone!!

Melvis, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Delete an address

1. Delete an address - Similar Threads - Delete address

2. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  3. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  4. How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-old-account-which-is/60082ca4-f4fa-4353-bb3f-83ded8b76b04
  5. How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: How do I delete my old account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-old-account-which-is/60082ca4-f4fa-4353-bb3f-83ded8b76b04
  6. How to separate two Microsoft 365 accounts synced to single email address without deleting...

How to separate two Microsoft 365 accounts synced to single email address without deleting...: I have purchased two laptops with Microsoft 365 access but i unfortunately registered same email address for both accounts. Now there are two devicesi.e. two accounts that are synced in to same email address which is something i don't want and wish to separate. So is there a...
  7. How to separate two Microsoft 365 accounts synced to single email address without deleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to separate two Microsoft 365 accounts synced to single email address without deleting...: I have purchased two laptops with Microsoft 365 access but i unfortunately registered same email address for both accounts. Now there are two devicesi.e. two accounts that are synced in to same email address which is something i don't want and wish to separate. So is there a...
  8. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  9. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  10. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Customization